cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Go away snow

Anonymous
Not applicable

Go away snow it's starting to settle quickly here now in Bradford looks like the days plans are going to be ruined. 

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93341 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

no snow down south.

So I bet jonsie can guess where I will be tonight and it will be on sky go as the pub has no sky but free wifi

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 12 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

Haha slight_smile so what are your predictions tonight for the game ?  I hope man utd can at least get a away goal or 2 or even a draw. 

Message 13 of 18

jonsie
  • 93341 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions
Message 14 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

It stopped briefly here and now it's back again go away snow 😞 at least the football will still be on tonight slight_smile 

Message 15 of 18

MI5
  • 147188 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28299 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I once had a girl say she got a new contract and it says she has access to the cloud but when she's out and about she can't see it. When I explained it to her we couldn't stop laughing - she was so embarrassed.

Someone I know called O2 to ask about the location of the iCloud (for backing her iPhone up to).... Response from CS was that is was in America slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 16 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
Would you like to embarrass me too? please enlighten me and explain ,what is "the cloud?"
Message 17 of 18

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Would you like to embarrass me too? please enlighten me and explain ,what is "the cloud?"

Normally files and information is stored locally on your phone or pc, "the cloud" is when these things are stored online on a web site set up for the purpose, this helps you by not running out of storage space locally, and being able to access those files from anywhere in the world with a user name and password.

Cloud files are usually encrypted so nobody can see them but you.

Here are some examples, small amounts of storage are free but they do charge for larger amounts:

http://www.techradar.com/news/internet/best-cloud-storage-dropbox-vs-skydrive-vs-google-drive-vs-icloud-1120024

The cloud from Google with 5Gb free storage is here

https://www.google.com/intl/en_US/drive/start/index.html?utm_medium=ha&utm_source=en-oa-global-bk&utm_campaign=global-en

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 18 of 18