Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 33029 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 77: Grand Master
  • 4669 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 74 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 58: Overseer
  • 266 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 28: Ingenious
  • 10927 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sad News : Joe Cocker dies.

http://www.itv.com/news/calendar/update/2014-12-22/joe-cocker-has-died-after-a-battle-with-lung-cancer/Source : ITV News."Singer Joe Cocker has died aged 70, his management team has confirmed to ITV News."

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

All I Want For Christmas Is.........

......David Beckham - no wrapping paper or bow needed In reality, i'm not a possessions type of person. I believe that the most important things, the precious and priceless things in life are free. As long as my family and friends are happy and healt...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fun : Pawsome supercut: Cats vs. Christmas trees

Fun : Pawsome supercut: Cats vs. Christmas trees. Excerpt from the Link "Have a Meowy Christmas with this hilarious highlight reel of pet cats attacking holiday ornaments, gift wrapped presents and the decorated tree itself." Source : CNet. Link : Pa...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

NHS: DNA Scheme to fight cancer and genetic diseases

I can't tell you how excited I am at this brilliant medical news....A new genetics project could help unlock a series of secrets about devastating diseases.Under the scheme, 11 Genomics Medicine Centres are being set up in English hospitals. They wil...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with PMs on Mobile Version of O2 Community

I never know where to post my messages so I opt for Off Topic most times. On my Samsung Galaxy S4 when I view O2 Community there is a small icon about half way down the screen on the right hand side that looks like the head and shoulders of a man. I ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

I shall soon be leaving work for a lovely 16 days off but would like to wish everyone here a very Merry Xmas. See you all in 2015!!!

• 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is this a good idea?

Android and Apple are now vying to take over your car. Personally, I think there are enough distractions already.https://www.yahoo.com/tech/s/google-integrate-android-directly-cars-133206111.html

Bambino by Level 77: Grand Master
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos