Did you mean: 

Game topic - what would you like next? 🧩

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

☀️☀️☀️ Hi guys! ☀️☀️☀️

It's been great to see you participate in our word games recently and it looks like you enjoy them, which is awesome to see. slight_smile We're about to post a new one later this week Happy Dance and have shortlisted 6 options, see below. We want to give you the final choice from these so let us know which one you prefer the most (by Wednesday morning please so we have time to prepare it)! 

First of all, word search or crossword?

If crossword, which theme?

• Priority
  • Mobile phone techy
  • Mother's Day

If word search:

• General tech stuff
  • Cities of the world
  • Animals

Message 1 of 38
37 REPLIES 37

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@Glory1 wrote:

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

There is no winner, only smart asses.... 

But they still get recognised...

smart-ass-award.jpg      Drum Bouncy

And the winner is............Happy Dance

The Dormouse reckons it`s Alice

What? How very dare you said - Alice Destroy

Message 21 of 38

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25209 Posts
  • 816 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@Glory1 wrote:

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

There is no winner, only smart asses.... 

But they still get recognised...

smart-ass-award.jpg      Drum Bouncy

And the winner is............Happy Dance

The Dormouse reckons it`s Alice

What? How very dare you said - Alice Destroy

and with that, children The Dormouse scrambled off to the TNS Wave

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 22 of 38

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Alright, let's do cities of the world word search then. We got a few additional ideas from your comments for future games too. grin Thanks guys!

Message 23 of 38

Mi-Amigo
  • 25209 Posts
  • 816 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

Alright, let's do cities of the world word search then. We got a few additional ideas from your comments for future games too. grin Thanks guys!

Thanks @Marjo Destroy Don't know Horrified.... This is gonna be so embarrassing for @Mi-Amigo 

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 24 of 38

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hey guys, 

I know this is a little early but with the Easter long weekend coming up I'd rather make sure we've got enough time, you to think about what you want and me to prepare a fun game. I'd like to ask again for your preferences for next week's word game!

Can you please let me know by Tuesday morning (23/04), whether you'd prefer a crossword or word search, and which theme? Here are a few suggestions:

• Priority
  • Mobile phone techy
  • General tech stuff
  • Sports (@jonsie I know you suggested Football, but I'm not familiar with that specific sports so I thought a more general theme might be fun)
  • Music (@Mi-Amigo Thanks to your work and awesome ideas, we already have a lot of Beatles-related games going around so a general music-themed one would be interesting instead)
  • Random (All sorts of things and stuff)

Looking forward to your input grin

On a side note, we're working on something a little different (but as fun we hope!) for Easter, that we'll share later this week ... keep an eye out for it!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 25 of 38

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Different sports would be cool, not everyone is interested in a particular sport but know of most sports. Olympic events maybe?

Message 26 of 38

Cleoriff
  • 123257 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

@EmilieT 

I wouldn't be any good at the first three you suggested. That's ok though, if the majority prefer those.

I would be open to any of the last three. wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 27 of 38

Mi-Amigo
  • 25209 Posts
  • 816 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@EmilieT 

Great idea and thanks for asking.

For me? Wordsearch please.

I would struggle with sport or geography but may I suggest a subject not on your list?

As it`s going to be shortly after Easter and we are, hopefully, heading to warmer weather, what about a holiday-related wordsearch [not so much destinations but activites and things associated with a break]?

Otherwise I`ll go along with the majority, although I might struggle with finding answers to some.

Girl in a jacket

Robert Kennedy.

Message 28 of 38

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Like @Cleoriff I'd be useless at the first 3 but have no problem if that's the majority choice. How much time I'd have to devote to another game, with all the other games already running is debatable anyway. So majority rules and I'll fit in with whatever is chosen or not depending on the final choice.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 29 of 38

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions