cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game of Thrones Season 6 (*Spoilers Possible*)

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi guys,

How are we all finding the 6th season so far?

Use spoiler tags please wink

Game-of-THrones-Jon-Snow-Season-6.jpg

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 1 of 109
108 REPLIES 108

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Sons of Anarchy and House of Cards are worth a look @Anonymous.

Anyone watch these?

Get involved:

Message 21 of 109

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12209 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1135 Solutions
No, but both have been mentioned.
Forgot to add -
The Newsroom (not watched but looks good - drama about a (shock) newsroom and what goes into making it work)
The Wire - American police drama, initially about a team working on a drug bust but then goes on to related things (smuggling, officials being corrupted, etc). Shows both sides (police and criminal). Lots of British actors who you might now recognise.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 22 of 109

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13534 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Yes, sons of anarchy was epic, really miss that series,
And house of cards,.... I hate the fact I binge it over a weekend and have to wait a whole year, bloody amazing series
Message 23 of 109

viridis
  • 13534 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions

Lord viridis GOT predictions

More info

Blackfish will join Jon snow (targaryan really) in his stance against the sick Bolton b,stard.

But not only that, Jaime lannister will finally complete his awareness of his situation and turncloak (along with his entire Lannister army) wipe out the frey clan and join the new northern army led by snow.(Jaime is very aware of his families blame in turning westeros into a war torn continent.)

Sounds far fetched but he has a chance to start his families name from fresh, with purer and positive ties.

Bolton army and family name will be wiped out by this new army, with very dire consequences for Lord Ramsey Bolton. 

Cercie Lannister will learn of her brothers/lovers decision and will escape kings landing before her trial and take the mountain with her (this is a bit too fat fetched even for me but no way she could turn on Jaime.

Little finger will still only speak out of the side of his mouth

Blah,blah blah... Series ends with king Jon stark/targaryan of the north and Queen hot bird with dragons with Tyrion Lannister Queens hand, Jaime lannister will return to casterly rock, bronn to become kings guard commander.

Wildlings will become new nights watch with ownership of surrounding lands and control of the gate.

Message 24 of 109

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

@viridis wrote:

Lord viridis GOT predictions

More info

Blackfish will join Jon snow (targaryan really) in his stance against the sick Bolton b,stard.

But not only that, Jaime lannister will finally complete his awareness of his situation and turncloak (along with his entire Lannister army) wipe out the frey clan and join the new northern army led by snow.(Jaime is very aware of his families blame in turning westeros into a war torn continent.)

Sounds far fetched but he has a chance to start his families name from fresh, with purer and positive ties.

Bolton army and family name will be wiped out by this new army, with very dire consequences for Lord Ramsey Bolton. 

Cercie Lannister will learn of her brothers/lovers decision and will escape kings landing before her trial and take the mountain with her (this is a bit too fat fetched even for me but no way she could turn on Jaime.

Little finger will still only speak out of the side of his mouth

Blah,blah blah... Series ends with king Jon stark/targaryan of the north and Queen hot bird with dragons with Tyrion Lannister Queens hand, Jaime lannister will return to casterly rock, bronn to become kings guard commander.

Wildlings will become new nights watch with ownership of surrounding lands and control of the gate.

I need to go into a dark room and think about all of this....

More info
Have you heard about the Arya theory?

whoa.jpeg

Get involved:

Message 25 of 109

viridis
  • 13534 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Nope
Message 26 of 109

viridis
  • 13534 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions

Ready for this prediction...

More info

the night king is Bran stark stuck in his own vision.

He never tried killing Bran, only holding him. 

Message 27 of 109

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

@viridis wrote:
Nope
More info
That wasn't Arya, just a decoy to draw out the faceless men
Your Bran theory is interesting, but I'm not convinced. I do however think he's Bran the Builder, who built the wall

Get involved:

Message 28 of 109

viridis
  • 13534 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions

@Toby wrote:

@viridis wrote:
Nope
More info
That wasn't Arya, just a decoy to draw out the faceless men
Your Bran theory is interesting, but I'm not convinced. I do however think he's Bran the Builder, who built the wall

Well I'm gonna explain it using a theory called "The John Connor theory"

More info

John Connor was the leader of the resistance against terminators only because a terminator travelled back through time and left part of itself behind whilst trying to kill his mom. No terminator travel back =no baby, no cyberdyne robotic work etc. A bootstrap loop.

Bran is only gonna become the night king, because the night king touched him and started him turning (remember the baby), later on Bran knows what he has to do when needed and will again touch himself (teehee) 

Also..

More info

In the vision Bran has of young Eddard, you see Eddard climbing the steps of the tower to release his sister who is audibly in discomfort, 

What we will soon enough learn is that in that tower she is giving birth to her child of rap3 by Rhaegar Targaryan. As all the targaryan bloodline is being wiped out and she cannot bear to lose her child,  the (honourable remember) ned stark safe keeps the child by saying it is his b,stard by a barmaid when in fact Jon snow is the child of fire (targaryan) and ice (Stark) ned suffers the stain on his name, but for honorable reasons and for his sister 

Message 29 of 109

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

I like it @viridis, but my brain hurts now grin

Get involved:

Message 30 of 109