cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game of Thrones inbound! (beware of spoilers!)

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone,

I’ve been waiting so long for season 7 to drop and it was so far away I kinda lost track of the date and the next thing I know it’s only next week! From the couple of trailers they have released it looks like it’s going to top previous seasons in terms of scale and quality!

So, is anyone else going to be watching and do you have any predictions for season 7?

Oh please use spoiler tags for any predictions for the benefit of those who aren’t up to date :smilywink: 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 62
61 REPLIES 61

Anonymous
Not applicable

No predictions from me. I’m only watching Emilia Clarke

Message 2 of 62

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@Anonymous Haha well no ones safe on GoT so don't get too comfortable Smiley Very Happy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 3 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Martin-O2 Especially if you are Ian McShane. 3 scenes & your dead 

Message 4 of 62

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

I know right! Shame as he's a fantastic actor. 

signature

Message 5 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable

Though from what I heard. He only took the role for the money. He completely tore it apart in interviews 

Message 6 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable

I lost interest half way through the last season.....but the wife will make me watch it i'm sure!!

Message 7 of 62

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

It's all become beyond my comprehension since series 3. I enjoyed the first two series bit as with all long running series, dons tin hat as this is purely my personal opinion, writers seem to go overboard with the complexity of plots in order to keep viewers riveted. 

In many cases it just about works and to me this is one such case. Other series go well past their expiry date but we buy into thinking yes, this is good, the TV critic likes it so I need to.

There are many series that never get stale, the characters, the plots, the writers etc. But we all know many, usually of American 🇺🇸 origin, that should have been resigned to bin after the first couple of series. 

• Dallas
  • The 100
  • Under the Dome
  • Dexter
  • Elementary

All shows when storylines got more ludicrous by the episode. I'm sure you can add your own to this by no means exhaustive list.... haven't even touched on the soaps yet! 

A good series will leave you wanting more and thank god we are all different. 

More info
Yep they tend to end my personal favourites after one or two series so fans of Got get your fill Cheers
Message 8 of 62

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Good news to everyone (believe me, there are many!) who have tried to get me to watch this show from the beginning and I've always said "nah".

@Martin-O2 managed to convince me to watch, so I'm going to have some GoT marathons soon! Do you think I can catch up on every episode before the new season starts? LOL Please put spoiler tags from everything since season 1 episode 2. lol

Message 9 of 62

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122908 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

I have no shame in admitting I have never watched ONE episode of G.O.T Fear

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 62