Off-Topic

Highlighted
Topics: 163

Re: [GAME] Spring Word Search Puzzle

@EmilieT 

Last one was before I saw the clue...

Now with the clue, I`ve got the last

animated-elephant-image-0278

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Highlighted
Former Staff

[ Edited ]

@Mi-Amigo  Petrichor was right! Congrats on finding it before the clue, it was a tough word nerd

Now only 1 word left ...

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Highlighted

Can I give the last and close the search?

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Highlighted
Level 12: Nimble

[ Edited ]

No you can't @Mi-Amigo  ha ha.

HALFTERM ... 2G - 9G

Well done all, .... good game.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Am I allowed to take part too? innocent Found an extra word!

EBB

A12-14

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Highlighted

@Bob_Mcg wrote:

No you can't @Mi-Amigo  ha ha.

HALFTERM ... 3F - 9F

Well done all, .... good game.

Cracking @Bob_Mcg  - well done.

Thanks @EmilieT  that was one of the best wordsearches I`ve taken part in; thoroughly loved it.

And congrats to @Bob_Mcg ; @TallTrees ; @Cleoriff ; @jonsie for their answers which so helped me in finding mine.

Robert Kennedy.

Highlighted
Former Staff

Well done @Mi-Amigo @Bob_Mcg @TallTrees @Cleoriff @WispaRed7 @jonsie and @Marjo for finding all 50 words I put in, and a lot more bonus ones! Bouncy

I hope you had as much fun finding the words as I did preparing and updating the grid throughout your search! If you have any feedback on how we're running these word games, or suggestions on themes you'd like us to try out, please let us know as always.  smiling

Thanks for playing and have a great weekend (soon) everyone! sun

signature

Highlighted

@EmilieT 

Thank you for running this wordsearch.

One small thing which I appreciate is the updates AND the grid being shown at the top of the page when it flips over - as this means I don`t have to scroll back to search and check what has gone.

Early good wishes for you to have a nice weekend and thanks again. I really enjoyed this, especially the friendly competition of trying to get an answer in before anyone else all adds to the fun in my opinion.

Robert Kennedy.