Did you mean: 

[GAME] Spring Word Search Puzzle

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

Now that we're well into spring, and following the sunny Easter weekend I hope you enjoyed as much as I did, we prepared a new community word-search puzzle on the theme of spring

In the below grid, I've hidden 50 spring-related words - can you find them all? nerd

The rule: so that everyone has a chance to participate, please guess only 1 word per post and also please wait until someone else has guessed after you before you guess again. Thanks guys, and enjoy! 

four_leaf_clover sun sunflower bug

Wordsearch grid

four_leaf_clover sun sunflower bug

Mexican Wave

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 108
107 REPLIES 107

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@EmilieT 

Last one was before I saw the clue...

Now with the clue, I`ve got the last

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 101 of 108

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo  Petrichor was right! Congrats on finding it before the clue, it was a tough word nerd

Now only 1 word left ...

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 102 of 108

Mi-Amigo
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Can I give the last and close the search?

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 103 of 108

BobM
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 4304 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

No you can't @Mi-Amigo  ha ha.

HALFTERM ... 2G - 9G

Well done all, .... good game.

Message 104 of 108

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Am I allowed to take part too? innocent Found an extra word!

EBB

A12-14

Message 105 of 108

Mi-Amigo
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@BobM wrote:

No you can't @Mi-Amigo  ha ha.

HALFTERM ... 3F - 9F

Well done all, .... good game.

Cracking @BobM  - well done.

Thanks @EmilieT  that was one of the best wordsearches I`ve taken part in; thoroughly loved it.

And congrats to @BobM ; @TallTrees ; @Cleoriff ; @jonsie for their answers which so helped me in finding mine.

Girl in a jacket

Robert Kennedy.

Message 106 of 108

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Well done @Mi-Amigo @BobM @TallTrees @Cleoriff @Anonymous @jonsie and @Marjo for finding all 50 words I put in, and a lot more bonus ones! Bouncy

I hope you had as much fun finding the words as I did preparing and updating the grid throughout your search! If you have any feedback on how we're running these word games, or suggestions on themes you'd like us to try out, please let us know as always.  smiling

Thanks for playing and have a great weekend (soon) everyone! sun

signature

Message 107 of 108

Mi-Amigo
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@EmilieT 

Thank you for running this wordsearch.

One small thing which I appreciate is the updates AND the grid being shown at the top of the page when it flips over - as this means I don`t have to scroll back to search and check what has gone.

Early good wishes for you to have a nice weekend and thanks again. I really enjoyed this, especially the friendly competition of trying to get an answer in before anyone else all adds to the fun in my opinion.

Girl in a jacket

Robert Kennedy.

Message 108 of 108