cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Electronic cigarettes

Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone use them? Has anyone tried them and gone back to smoking analogues? Has anyone used them and stopped smoking/vaping altogether?

Does anyone have any concerns about their use?

I was a smoker for 19 years until last year when I made the switch to e-cigarettes, specifically the cig-a-like type you can find in supermarkets such as Tesco. After a month of using both cigarettes and the e-cigs I moved over exclusively to e-cigs and haven't looked back. I have not smoked a cigarette for 12 months now and feel much better for it.

I can breath. I don't smell. My clothes don't smell.

I've now moved away from the cig-a-likes and have a proper setup with battery, tank and juice.

So, is anyone else on here a vaper?

Message 1 of 39
38 REPLIES 38

Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you doing your own coils? I'll admit that i really can't be bothered with the hassle so I'm still just buying the prebuilt atomisers for the Protank Smiley Embarassed

Whats your favourite flavours? I've never really deviated away from Menthol. I've got loads of bottles of different flavours in the house but I always end up back on the Menthol

Message 21 of 39

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13534 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
The only reason they are being slowly included alongside regular ciggies is because of tax revenue.
The quicker the govt can get them licenced and regulated the better for them.
Message 22 of 39

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147056 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28285 Solutions
Yes, I bought the wire and "string" off ebay to give it a go.
It's pretty easy but the single coils in the T3 are easier than the duals...
Flavour wise I am hooked on toffee, but I've tried all sorts of different ones...
I agree re the tax revenue bit - I'm hoping I will have overcome the need to smoke anything at all by the time they start hammering the tax, which will come eventually.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 23 of 39

Cleoriff
  • 124289 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Yes, I bought the wire and "string" off ebay to give it a go.
It's pretty easy but the single coils in the T3 are easier than the duals...
Flavour wise I am hooked on toffee, but I've tried all sorts of different ones...
I agree re the tax revenue bit - I'm hoping I will have overcome the need to smoke anything at all by the time they start hammering the tax, which will come eventually.....

And all of this sounds very akin to me getting a new mobile phone...  and setting that up...LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 24 of 39

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23548 Posts
  • 1035 Topics
  • 3749 Solutions

Are these e-cigs expensive?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 25 of 39

MI5
  • 147056 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28285 Solutions
Not at the mo, but the dear govt will no doubt be plotting to change all that 😞
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 26 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bambino wrote:

Are these e-cigs expensive?

The cig-a-likes from the supermarkets are just a little cheaper than actual cigarettes.

However once you have bought a battery, tank and juice the savings are incredible! I can spend as little as £20 a month on juice, whereas I was spending over £300 a month on cigarettes.

Essentially you could start with a cheap setup for about £25 which will last for months and then you just need to order more juice, so no, they aren't expensive slight_smile

Message 27 of 39

MI5
  • 147056 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28285 Solutions
Less than £5 a week for me on juice whereas before I was spending £50/£60 a week on the real thing.... 😞
Message 28 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm a vaper too have several mods in different Configurations single Wick dual and u wicks I make my own e liquid too on vanilla custard at the moment
Message 29 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable
Vanilla custard the mind boggles !!
Message 30 of 39