Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Community Manager

Re: E3 2018!

Nice! I used to be really into CoD but not been that into the recent titles. Currently playing through Mad Max which uses the same game engine as the Arkham games. 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 1

Hi @Martin-O2 ...answering your question...!

@Tsidkenu1es@jonsie Do either of you play mobile games? There a lot more casual than console/PC gaming. 

The only games I play...and they are only classic ones, are when I am in the W.C. ...Tetrix or Chess... LOL

What do you have in mind?...

One Family * One Community * One Love * One Purpose
*************** UNITED ONE WORLD ***************
***** LOVE***********PEACE************JOY*******
* The Future Is In Our Hearts Our Minds And Our Souls *
Community Manager

@Tsidkenu1es You can't go wrong with a bit of Tetris or Chess! There are so many mobile games to choose from these days it all comes down to preference. I quite like puzzle games as they keep the old cogs turning. joy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Topics: 688

@Martin-O2 wrote:

. I quite like puzzle games as they keep the old cogs turning. joy

Old cogs @Martin-O2?? I dare say you have absolutely no idea about 'cogs getting old'  tongue winking

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 548

WD40  is quite useful.

My cogs long since seized up with ŕust!

Community Manager

@Cleoriff Haha that's just me being melodramatic joy

@jonsie Ahh yes good old WD40 or coffee as I like to call it! 

signature

Anonymous

I am a casual gamer but am a big fan of Remedy's output after following the development of Alan Wake for 5 years and then Quantum Break (I have the PC versions of both), their new game, Control, does look interesting.

Am still hoping for Alan Wake 2 at some point.

Community Manager

@Anonymous I never got to play Alan Wake or Quantum Break as I've always been a PlayStation user but I heard they were both amazing games.

signature

Anonymous

@Martin-O2

If you've got a PC running Windows 10 I definitely recommend buying the PC ports (AW will run on 7 but QB is definitely Win 10 only) through Steam

Highlighted
Community Manager

@Anonymous Unfortunately I only have an old and super slow laptop at the moment so gaming on that is off the cards. I'm looking to upgrade soon though so will go for something with decent specs. 

signature