Did you mean: 

E3 2018!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

This years Electronic Entertainment Expo is underway giving us a look at the roadmap for the gaming industry over the next year. With a ton of announcement's and trailers already in the wild we still have some big names to show off their stuff! 

So far we've heard from Microsoft who announced over 50 new titles coming to the platform including some exclusive titles such as a new Halo game and Gears of war 5. 

Bethesda has also taken the stage to announce their latest title in the Fallout series, a sequel to Doom, Rage 2 and a new Elder Scrolls title! 

EA have announced more details about Battlefield V and shown some more gameplay from the upcoming looter shooter Anthem. 

Still to come over the next 2 days are the presentations from Square Enix, Ubisoft, Sony and Nintendo.

Being a PlayStation fan I'm super excited to see what they have to showcase and I'm especially looking forward to hearing more about The Last of Us 2! 

Have you seen anything you're looking forward to playing or are you still waiting on one of the up-coming announcements? Let us know in the comments below! 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Martin-O2 They are rumoured to announce a Rocksteady Superman game which had originally been talked about after the successful Arkham City  release

Message 2 of 20

Tsidkenu1es
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 79 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

... I am not a Game lover... but I like to read about them... I never know, one day I may change my mind...! Thoughful

One Family * One Community * One Love * One Purpose
*************** UNITED ONE WORLD ***************
***** LOVE***********PEACE************JOY*******
* The Future Is In Our Hearts Our Minds And Our Souls *
Message 3 of 20

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Tsidkenu1es wrote:

... I am not a Game lover... but I like to read about them... I never know, one day I may change my mind...! Thoughful

I won't.....ever! smirk

Message 4 of 20

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Was watching some vids on YouTube last night and an advert for the new Fallout came on which looked really good.
Used to be really into PS games, but haven't really had any time for it since my daughter was born.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 5 of 20

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@gmarkj & @Martin-O2

Have you seen the trailer for Blades? Essentially Skyrim for mobile? I love Skyrim so I'm definitely looking forward to this very different experience -and Elder Scrolls VI of course.

I also watched Square Enix's press conference last night on Youtube and out of that I'm looking forward to the new game by the Life is Strange team (which is gonna be completely free) smiling Kinda disappointed they didn't share more about the FF7 remake, but more info will surely follow later on!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

signature

Message 6 of 20

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@Anonymous You'll have to let me know if anything is announced around that! 

@Tsidkenu1es@jonsie Do either of you play mobile games? There a lot more casual than console/PC gaming. 

@gmarkj The new Fallout looks really good! What did you used to play on PC? 

@EmilieT Yes Blades could be really good! Loved Skyrim but not played in a long time so will have to dust off my copy for another playthrough before this comes out! 

Did anyone see The Last of Us 2 gameplay? I won't post it here as it's quite graphic but looked amazing! 

Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 7 of 20

gmarkj
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
I haven't watched anything else game-wise @EmilieT - the Fallout one was an advert that played before the one I actually wanted was on.
You need to get your reading glasses on @Anonymous-02. I used to play on PS (PlayStation) not PC (Personal Computer)...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Message 8 of 20

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

I think you're right @gmarkj joy Lets try that again, what did you play in PlayStation? 

signature

Message 9 of 20

gmarkj
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Bit of everything, but mainly first player stuff - Call of Duty, Resident Evil, Fallout.
Last few games were the Batman ones (Arkham Asylum, etc).
Way back when I was also a keen Pro Evo and GTA player, but that was a (long) while ago...

Message 10 of 20