Did you mean: 

E3 2018!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

This years Electronic Entertainment Expo is underway giving us a look at the roadmap for the gaming industry over the next year. With a ton of announcement's and trailers already in the wild we still have some big names to show off their stuff! 

So far we've heard from Microsoft who announced over 50 new titles coming to the platform including some exclusive titles such as a new Halo game and Gears of war 5. 

Bethesda has also taken the stage to announce their latest title in the Fallout series, a sequel to Doom, Rage 2 and a new Elder Scrolls title! 

EA have announced more details about Battlefield V and shown some more gameplay from the upcoming looter shooter Anthem. 

Still to come over the next 2 days are the presentations from Square Enix, Ubisoft, Sony and Nintendo.

Being a PlayStation fan I'm super excited to see what they have to showcase and I'm especially looking forward to hearing more about The Last of Us 2! 

Have you seen anything you're looking forward to playing or are you still waiting on one of the up-coming announcements? Let us know in the comments below! 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Nice! I used to be really into CoD but not been that into the recent titles. Currently playing through Mad Max which uses the same game engine as the Arkham games. 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 11 of 20

Tsidkenu1es
  • 79 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi @Martin-O2 ...answering your question...!

@Tsidkenu1es@jonsie Do either of you play mobile games? There a lot more casual than console/PC gaming. 

The only games I play...and they are only classic ones, are when I am in the W.C. ...Tetrix or Chess... LOL

What do you have in mind?...

One Family * One Community * One Love * One Purpose
*************** UNITED ONE WORLD ***************
***** LOVE***********PEACE************JOY*******
* The Future Is In Our Hearts Our Minds And Our Souls *
Message 12 of 20

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@Tsidkenu1es You can't go wrong with a bit of Tetris or Chess! There are so many mobile games to choose from these days it all comes down to preference. I quite like puzzle games as they keep the old cogs turning. joy

signature

Message 13 of 20

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Martin-O2 wrote:

. I quite like puzzle games as they keep the old cogs turning. joy

Old cogs @Martin-O2?? I dare say you have absolutely no idea about 'cogs getting old'  tongue_winking

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 20

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 15 of 20

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@Cleoriff Haha that's just me being melodramatic joy

@jonsie Ahh yes good old WD40 or coffee as I like to call it! 

signature

Message 16 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am a casual gamer but am a big fan of Remedy's output after following the development of Alan Wake for 5 years and then Quantum Break (I have the PC versions of both), their new game, Control, does look interesting.

Am still hoping for Alan Wake 2 at some point.

Message 17 of 20

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@Anonymous I never got to play Alan Wake or Quantum Break as I've always been a PlayStation user but I heard they were both amazing games.

signature

Message 18 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Martin-O2

If you've got a PC running Windows 10 I definitely recommend buying the PC ports (AW will run on 7 but QB is definitely Win 10 only) through Steam

Message 19 of 20

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@Anonymous Unfortunately I only have an old and super slow laptop at the moment so gaming on that is off the cards. I'm looking to upgrade soon though so will go for something with decent specs. 

signature

Message 20 of 20