Did you mean: 

Documentary suggestions

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hey guys, 

I love to watch documentaries or docuseries, but lately I've found it more and more difficult to decide which one to watch next. I was hoping you might be able to help with that ... nerd

Just for context, I'm usually quite interested in true crime, nature-related, or societal documentaries. Howver, I've watched all kinds so although those are my go-tos don't feel like you have to limit your suggestions to these themes! Anything on Netflix, Amazon Prime or Youtube would be best, as these are the streaming services I have access to.

A few of the ones I've recently watched ⬇️

More info
Making a Murderer, The Staircase, Wild wild country, Planet Earth, Evil genius, Behind the curve, Frozen Planet, 7 Days out, Dogs, most of Louis Theroux's work.

Looking forward to your suggestions! 

Thanks!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@liggerz87 wrote:
The f1 doc was good only thing I hated was voices to low n cars was to loud other than that it was brilliant

@liggerz87 

Must be something wrong with your settings then? I didn't find that at all. It was perfect wink

(Mind you, F1 cars are loud...as you know) Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 21 of 26

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
Hahaha @jonsie that's what I though @Cleoriff I turned TV off back on same and the settings are default and was same over headset on xbox watched it now tho and it was good
Message 23 of 26

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

But not as loud as they used to be.. ... 😂 

I agree, ...nothing like the roar of the V8's....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 24 of 26

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Thanks @Cleoriff , @liggerz87  and @jonsie  for all the thoughts on this one ... with the weekend just aroudn the corner I'll have some time to watch at least the beginning of it and will report back on how I felt about the sound balance joy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 25 of 26

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
Cool no worries I think you'll enjoy it
Message 26 of 26