Community Movie Night - Bride Wars

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

jeshoots-com-PpYOQgsZDM4-unsplash.jpg

Hi everyone!

Welcome to our sixth official Community Movie Night! 

This month's theme was Rom-Com movies and tonight is finally the night - After you have been voting for three days the decision has been made for Bride Wars and we hope you are ready for some heart-eyed emojis to roll off your keyboard 😍

How does it work? Well, as always we will all gather here tonight at 8pm and simultaneously start watching the film. The comment section will give us the opportunity to then discuss on the who's and what's of the film whilst watching it. The film itself is readily available on Netflix, so we hope a lot of you can join but feel free to get involved even if you only have Bride Wars on a Blu-Ray or another streaming service hugging

giphy (8).gif

Looking forward to seeing you back here at 8pm, with your popcorn at the ready, steady, watch!

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123320 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

Fast and Furious 6 has just been on ITV. Some great stunts. Ridiculous plotline @sheepdog rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 31 of 32

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

I mean feel free to suggest a theme (and some films that are available in the genre on streaming services) everyone @Cleoriff @Anonymous @sheepdog @Mi-Amigo @pgn, it can't be only me and @LukasB watching! Even though we loved it 😅

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 32 of 32