Did you mean: 

‌💘 Rom-Com Movie Night - Get in Your Vote! ‌💘

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Hi everyone wave

It's almost the end of our Summer Month on the O2 Community which can only be celebrated with our sixth offical Community Movie Night. After diving into the world of Sci-Fi at our last movie night, we are now doing a 180 and are having a bit of a Summer Month special with a Rom-Com themed Movie Night! 

If you happened to miss our previous Community Movie Nights, this is your time to join! As before, the choice of film is yours - We have pre-selected eight Rom-Com-themed films and will let you vote three times over the next three days until we have found the winning film that we then invite you to watch with us on Friday night at 8pm! 🍿

Of course we won't be able to sit together in front of the screen but that doesn't stop us - Right after voting has finished, we will create a special movie night thread here on the community where everyone can discuss the in's and out's and who's and what's whilst watching 💏

giphy (7).gif

To explain it a bit more in detail: We have created a bracket that features eight movies to start with. Today you will be able to vote between two movies each and select your favourite four of the bunch in the comment section. Tomorrow we will then continue the voting between everyone's favourite four, and then again the day after tomorrow between your favourite two. The winning movie will then be the star of our movie night on Friday!

Sounds good? Get your microwave popcorn on the ready - set - vote! 🍿🍿🍿

🌟 R O U N D  1 🌟

- C L O S E D -

🌟 R O U N D  2 🌟

- C L O S E D -

🌟 R O U N D  3 🌟

rom-com (2).jpg

Vote between:

1. Bride Wars OR Just Go With It

Same as before, just leave your replies in the comments. Voting counts until midnight tonight (Thursday the 26th of August) and will determine the winner of this month's Community Movie Night which we will all watch together here on the forum tomorrow! 

I hope all of our regulars will be joining us again @MI5 @Cleoriff @Mi-Amigo @pgn @jonsie @Anonymous @gmarkj @BobM @Projectionist @TallTrees @RunrigForever @sheepdog @madasaf1sh @Anonymous 🤗

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

Bride Wars

Just go with it

Message 21 of 30

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

I forgot to press "Post Reply" on my vote last night 😭

But because otherwise we would have a draw, I will go with Bride Wars and Just Go With It as well....

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 22 of 30

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Time flies when you are having fun, eh? With that we are already onto Round 3 - the final round!

🌟 R O U N D  3 🌟

rom-com (2).jpg

Vote between:

1. Bride Wars OR Just Go With It

Same as before, just leave your replies in the comments. Voting counts until midnight tonight (Thursday the 26th of August) and will determine the winner of this month's Community Movie Night which we will all watch together here on the forum tomorrow! 🤗

I hope all voters from yesterday will be back again for the FINAL round of votes today @sheepdog @RunrigForever @gmarkj @LukasB @Projectionist @Anonymous @Mi-Amigo @MI5 as well as many others!

And even if you haven't voted yesterday, come and join the fun today and watch the winner with us and the rest of the community at our special Movie Night tomorrow at 8pm! 😊

signature

Message 23 of 30

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

BRIDE WARS 100%

signature

Message 24 of 30

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Same for me 😍

signature

Message 25 of 30

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12070 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

To be contrary...

Just go with it

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 26 of 30

RunrigForever
  • 2167 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Bride Wars

***DESORMAIS***
Message 27 of 30

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

Just go with it.

Message 28 of 30

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

And the winner is......

rom-com (3).jpg

Are you joining us tonight @sheepdog @RunrigForever @gmarkj @ProjectionistSuper excited to be watching this with everyone over on our thread from 8pm tonight HERE!

signature

Message 29 of 30

Projectionist
Level 12: Nimble
  • 275 Posts
  • 18 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

Not me, I'm working - I might go in and watch "The Last Bus" though....

Using Pixel 4 ( O2 + 1pMobile) , Samsung E1182 ( geosim + dtac)
Message 30 of 30