Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46659 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4946 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6558 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz Wed 10 Mar 2021

Welcome to There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday. Today`s White Room Quiz is eight questions - with two questions on each of these categories HISTORY TV GAMES FOOD & DRINK The White Room Quiz is open to all m...

• 64 replies
  • 0 kudos

Earth Hour 🌎

Hi everyone! Tomorrow, on Saturday the 27th of March from 8.30pm until 9.30pm is Earth Hour This annual event is held globally to remind people of the importance of our planet through encouraging individuals, communities and businesses to turn off th...

the-new-york-public-library-yEauzeZU6xo-unsplash.jpg
TheresaV by Former Staff
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz Wed 24 Mar 2021

Welcome to There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday. Today`s White Room Quiz is eight questions - with two questions on each of these categories PEOPLE SPACE ART FOOD & DRINK The White Room Quiz is open to all m...

• 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz - Advanced Notice

ADVANCED NOTICE OF FORTHCOMING WHITE ROOM QUIZZES Wed 31 March 2021 - "APRIL FOOLS/APRIL 1st" WHITE ROOM QUIZ 10 questions with Gold Thinker for 10 correct answers; Silver Thinker for 8 correct answers; Bronze Thinker for 6 correct answers; Red Think...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

BST Begins This Weekend.

A day early but as I'm tied up with the start of F1 this weekend, it's best I post now. So dont forget folks at 2am Sunday morning 28th March, Clocks 'Spring Forward' one hour.

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP George Segal

George Segal, "Virginia Woolf" and "Goldbergs" star, dies at 87 - CBS News

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz Mon 22 Mar 2021

Welcome to There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday. Today`s White Room Quiz is eight questions - with two questions on each of these categories PLACES NATURE LITERATURE SPORT The White Room Quiz is open to all ...

• 35 replies
  • 0 kudos

Word Hunt Diamond Game 52

Welcome to the Word Hunt Diamond - Game 52 The game is open to all members.Each week, a grid of nine letters in a diamond will be posted.The aim of the game is to find the target number of words [as in the source used for the game] using only the let...

• 135 replies
  • 0 kudos

International Day of Happiness - Emoji Quiz - Comedy Movies

Hey guys, It is Friday and we are back with another episode of the infamous Emoji Quiz. As it is International Day of Happiness tomorrow, we themed it around all the movies that are a good laugh. Can you guess the movie by just looking at these emoji...

giphy (1).gif
LukasB by Former Staff
  • 70 replies
  • 0 kudos