Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 42: Skillful
  • 73 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chester The Cat

Last Saturday I adopted a cat becauseI saw a post from Cat Friends of HyndburnI was really touched by his sorry storyI was wanting a cat and he wanted his own homeI've decided that I'm unlikely to go back to Thailand so wouldn't have to leave him wit...

Chester 18.01.20206.jpg Chester 18.01.20201.jpg Chester 18.01.20208.jpg
jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 129 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 53: Renowned
  • 234 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 10351 replies
  • 0 kudos

US regulators approve $5bn Facebook fine

I just knew this was going to be a good Saturday https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-48972327"US regulators have approved a record $5bn (£4bn) fine on Facebook to settle an investigation into data privacy violations, reports in US media say"Th...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Android Malware Warning

Please take heed.https://www.forbes.com/sites/thomasbrewster/2019/07/10/25-million-android-phones-infected-with-malware-that-hides-in-whatsapp/amp/

Bambino by Level 72: Oracle
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

National Tennis - support from the media ????

I missed the interview with Jo Konta following her 1/4 final defeat BUT I did hear a young star a few years ago. She said , the British media dont lend support to our guys and gals.(sSeems to be true.) Instead of giving praise in making it to Wimbled...

IMG_8204  tenis kyle.jpg
Jenny105 by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wind Chimes remind me to beat the Scammers

The recent post by @WavyGravy and of course each time I read another postabout these scammers it reminds me of the many scams that are out thereto catch anyone ~ the slightest mistake ~ the answering of a text ~ eitheron line or in the retail trade ~...

TallTrees by Level 36: Perceptive
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Happy 4th July

Though I no longer celebrate, for my fellow American compatriot, who will no doubt be celebrating: Happy 4th July @Bambino.

Happy-Independence-Day-America-Picture.jpg
Glory1 by Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 33 replies
  • 0 kudos

Off Topic Music Hall Of Fame

WELCOME TO where members can induct their favourite band or solo musician/performer and add an example of the artist[s] work for all to appreciate.

hall-of-fame.jpg
Mi-Amigo by Level 42: Skillful
  • 42 replies
  • 0 kudos

Huawei Crisis Over?

Looks like the Liar in Chief has walked it back to make it look like he's the great deal maker. Not really surprised by this.https://www.cnbc.com/2019/06/29/us-china-trade-war-trump-and-xi-meet-at-g-20-summit-in-osaka.html

Bambino by Level 72: Oracle
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos