Did you mean:ย 

โ€Œ๐Ÿ’Œโ€Œ Community LO2VE Week โ€Œ๐Ÿ’Œโ€Œ

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Is all you need, innit?

With The Feast of Saint Valentine just around the corner, we thought that'd be a good idea to celebrate the most noble of the human feelings here on the community throughout the week. With the success of its past edition and the great time we all had with the Christmas activities, we thought it'd be a good idea to make a collaborative effort with you guys.

@lewys-gp  and I have messaged some of you already but if you have a topic you'd like to post as part of the LO2VE Week, send me a PM and we'll happily include your planned content here slight_smile

So far we have:

Monday 14th of February @Mi-Amigo's  White Room Quiz 'Love" Edition  / @Bambino's Love Week Laughs Starts 
Tuesday 15th of February @lewys-gp's Welsh Valentine's Day
Wednesday 16th of February @J9el's Love Week Finish The Lyric
Thursday 17th of February @Cleoriff's Love Week One Sentence Story
Friday 18th of February @RafaC's Rom-Com Word Scramble 
Saturday 19th of February @TallTrees's Menu for Love Week
Sunday 20th of February @Pennywren's Love Week Poem

Also, if romanticism is not your thing, why not trying to start a cheeky anti-love thread? Joking aside, we know that sometimes these dates can be hard to some people, so that kind of light-hearted approach to it is more than welcomed here. After all, we all should aim to love one another and that includes loving the anti-lovers ๐Ÿคฃ

Topics on non-romantic love are also very welcome โ˜ฎ๏ธ

โœŒ๏ธ

Message 1 of 41
40 REPLIES 40

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@Bambino's third Community LO2Ve Week Laugh Day 3 is live and The Force is strong in this one ๐Ÿคฃ

Message 31 of 41

lewys-gp
Former Staff
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Cleoriff's Love Week One Sentence Story is now live! Get involved โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’”.

Community Manager for the O2 Community ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 32 of 41

lewys-gp
Former Staff
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Bambino's fourth Community LO2Ve Week Laugh Day 4 is now live! 

Message 33 of 41

lewys-gp
Former Staff
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Cleoriff's One Sentence Story can be read in full here! With contributions from a number of lovely members ๐Ÿ˜.

Message 34 of 41

lewys-gp
Former Staff
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@RafaC's Rom-Com Word Scramble is live!

Message 35 of 41

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin'ย 
  • 10771 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 347 Solutions

Love week menu 

These meals can be eaten throughout the day ~ kept warm for everyone that visits.

Breakfast ~ I love breakfast

This is breakfast grazing ~ fruits and pancakes suits vegetarians too

1400x919-BreakfastGrazingBoard-793d0bcf-ee66-4e69-8b75-43c1ee0682e9-0-1400x919.jpg

Lunch 

380x250-ToadInTheHole-Amended-4f05b9ec-2de9-47ad-a122-fb37347b357f-0-380x250.jpg     Toad in the Hole 

blu6s6f596ef5o8omlea.jpg Marinated Mozzarella Salad (vegitarians)

Filo Pastry red onion, broccoli and cheese tartlets.jfif 

Filo Pastry cheese red onion and broccoli tartlets   (suits vegetarians)

Teatime

I made meat & nut meat-balls.  These I make to keep in the freezer they are great with pasta, mash potato, rice in different sauces.

Meat balls with pasta sauce and sprinkle cheese.jfif

20220213_155112.jpg20220213_155607.jpg20220213_161903.jpg20220213_161912.jpg20220213_162926.jpgReady for the freezer.

WELSH CAKES  for tea with honey on top 

These are brilliant for keeping: they are great with honey on top

I have made one for @lewys-gp and @RafaC 

"L" and "R" 

20220215_114358.jpg20220215_114712.jpg20220215_120417.jpg20220215_120422.jpg

Finally some strawberry fancies ~ Hope everyone has a wonderful special Valentines meal.

Champagne early.jpgVALENTINES BREAKFAST.jpg2247-GHS-ValentinesDay-743x430-ChocOnChoc.jpeg.jpg

Love to hear your favorite meal 

big red heart.png

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 36 of 41

Cleoriff
  • 122942 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

What a superb showing of a beautiful range of your home made food @TallTrees 

I could eat everything you've shown above. There are plenty of things I've never tried but would love to give them all a try.

Well done. Absolutely gorgeous. โค๏ธ

PS on Monday, you need to ask @lewys-gp Or @RafaC  to move this to a thread of it's own. Simply because you've posted it on the information thread. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 37 of 41

TallTrees
  • 10771 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 347 Solutions

I just posted it under @RafaC 

Love week thread.  No one about weekend. 

Glad you liked the food @Cleoriff 

Those meat balls are fantastic 

Home made loads of flavour because I love garlic, onions,  herbs, spices, made with homemade bread crumbed in blender.  

Food makes every one happy ๐Ÿ˜Š 

After day in garden here you need to get ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜ 

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 38 of 41

Cleoriff
  • 122942 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

I just meant  it should have it's own thread @TallTrees but it doesn't matter for now.๐Ÿ˜‰

Those meatballs do look fantastic. As you say they are so versatile, you could have them with various different meals. Simply lovely. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 39 of 41

TallTrees
  • 10771 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 347 Solutions

Thanks @Cleoriff 

Very nice in it's own thread ~ a "Food" thread would be good as well  @Cleoriff 

However, there are not many here I suppose who would want to put in "recipes" or something often enough, to keep it alive.

Those meat balls can also go into a pitta bread or rolls with salad and a sassy sauce and no need to heat them up (in my case they will need to be thawed though ๐Ÿ˜†   ) 

There are many menus for this type of food, it would be worth learning more about.  Cooking for the "masses ๐Ÿค”" and freezing it can save money.

I was taking an interest in cooking hot pots.  Cooking the main ingredients on the cooker (in a cast iron pot) then putting that pot into a highly insulated box for about 7 hours to finish cooking to save on fuel.  

Maybe have to look into that again.  If fuel is going to rocket in price, then more mass cooks will be energy efficient too.  

There are Dutch ovens which will cook on my Gas hob and bake and roast very fuel efficient, I have one called an OMNIA OVEN  I have always been interested in the "pioneering spirit" 

although got to say like my home comforts, but if necessary can become quite innovative whilst still trying to be comfortable.

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 40 of 41