Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45869 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4725 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6457 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 442 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

The White Room Seasonal Quiz 2 - Born On Xmas Day

Welcome to There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday. Today`s Quiz is the White Room Seasonal Quiz 2 - Born On Xmas Day [part of Christmas On The Community] Instead of the usual eight questions, there are 10 ques...

golden-thinker.jpg
  • 40 replies
  • 0 kudos

🎅🏻 🎄Christmas on the O2 Community 🎄 🎅🏻

Hey guys, Last Christmas, I gave you nothing as I wasn’t here. This year, to save me and you from tears, I’ll give you something special. You may have noticed Christmas is around the corner and we thought we have a whole month of themed fun on here w...

pexels-hert-niks-3224164.jpg
LukasB by Former Staff
  • 76 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gavle Goat

Will the Boxken make it through to the 25th, who knows?Check out the webcam HERE Read some history on it HERE

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 35 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz Mon 21 Dec 2020

Welcome to There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday.Today`s White Room Quiz is eight questions with two questions from each of four categories GEOGRAPHY ART MOVIES GAMES The White Room Quiz is open to all member...

• 45 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Wednesday Laugh

Easiest way to decorate for Christmas.One string of lights, one straw dummy, one ladder.Freak your neighbours right out.

Straw dummy.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Word Hunt Diamond - Game 40 Seasonal Ed

Welcome to the Word Hunt Diamond - Game 40 The game is open to all members.Each week, a grid of nine letters in a diamond will be posted.The aim of the game is to find the target number of words [as in the source used for the game] using only the let...

• 151 replies
  • 0 kudos

What Is In A Name?

A French Court has banned a couple from naming their child 'Nutella.' However the Judge is 'allowing' them to call their child 'Ella' instead. The reasons that the Judge gave is that he feels that the child would be ridiculed later on in life if she ...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Christmas songs you like or dislike.

Its been a depressing year so i thought a bit of a light hearted thread would lift spirits, i saw this video on another forum and it made me smile. Heads-up - there is a bit of mild swearing in the video if you are easily offended please don't watch ...

What do you dream about?

Hey guys! Happy Tuesday! I've seen some super weird dreams lately, so wanted to open a thread about dreams in general. Do you guys remember any of your dreams normally? What do you usually dream about? What is the most weirdest dream you've ever had?...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 33 replies
  • 0 kudos