Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All Members: Time To Get To Know Eachother

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

Similar to Tobys introduction thread, it is important for new and old members to communicate with eachother for this forum to work.  It would be good if all members got on.

Similar to a speed dating event (which I have only seen on TV lol), here's a few questions for members (old and new) to answer.  If people have similar answers it'd be good if they could chat and get to know eachother.  It is not just the information that is provided in the forum that makes this forum work, it is the communication between the members.

These questions are just a starting point for members to get to know eachother.

All questions are voluntary!!

1) What is your favourite colour?

2) What films do you like? Favourite film?

3) What music do you like? Favourite song?

4) What is your favourite book?

5) What is your favourite TV show?

6) Do you like Apple, Samsung, Blackberry, Nokia or other?

7) What is your favourite drink (including alcoholic)?

😎 What are your interests?

9) Describe yourself in 3 words.

Feedback

Here are my answers:

1) What is your favourite colour? Pink

2) What films do you like? Favourite film? I like a lot of films but one of my favourites is Batman.

3) What music do you like? Favourite song? I like a lot of songs but one of my favourites is Gavin Degraw - I Don't Want To Be (OTH theme song).

4) What is your favourite book? Dan Brown

5) What is your favourite TV show? CSI New York

6) Do you like Apple, Samsung, Blackberry, Nokia or other? Apple

7) What is your favourite drink (including alcoholic)? Starbucks chocolate frappachino

😎 What are your interests? Watching films, listening to music, reading, swimming

9) Describe yourself in 3 words. Original, friendly, wallflower.

(editted to amend questions)

Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

I couldn't have answered those original questions, way TMI to give out, esp. with the bad guys scanning sites for personal info to aid identity theft. Generally, I am very cagey about personal details.

1) What is your favourite colour? I don't have a favorite

2) What films do you like? Favourite film? I don't have a favorite

3) What music do you like? Classical, Movie Original Sound Track(s) & Game Original Sound Track(s), Opera

4) What is your favourite book? Chinese Philosophy in Classical Times by Everyman's Library

5) What is your favourite TV show? I don't have a favorite

6) Do you like Apple, Samsung, Blackberry, Nokia or other? Samsung - because of its excellent number blocking features etc + fake call ft.

7) What is your favourite drink (including alcoholic)? Black Coffee

Edit: I can't see the bold, oh well.

Message 11 of 29

gemz4the1
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions
Thanks for your response SeaCat - apologies for the original questions - sometimes I forget that everyone on here is public lol.
Message 12 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

1) What is your favourite colour? - Pink

2) What films do you like? Favourite film? - National Lampoon's Vacation

3) What music do you like? Favourite song? - Rock.  Favourite song is Born to Run

4) What is your favourite book? - To Kill a Mockingbird

5) What is your favourite TV show? - It varies.  At the moment Paul O'Grady's Orphaned Animals even though it makes me cry

6) Do you like Apple, Samsung, Blackberry, Nokia or other? - Apple because I like the products, I don't particularly like the company

7) What is your favourite drink (including alcoholic)? - Soda and lime or Baileys

😎 What are your interests? - Cricket, football, cycling, listening to music, reading

9) Describe yourself in 3 words. - Emotional scatty blonde

Message 13 of 29

gemz4the1
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

For the football lovers - what team do you support?

I'm a Man U red devil  Evil

Message 14 of 29

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93343 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

@gemz4the1 wrote:

For the football lovers - what team do you support?

I'm a Man U red devil  Evil

With you there but not good to watch this year at all.Sad

Message 15 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

Another Red Devil here!  Not a happy one at the moment though!

Message 16 of 29

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2216 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

1) What is your favourite colour? - Black & red (in combination)

2) What films do you like? Favourite film- Ladyhawke

3) What music do you like? Favourite song- Rock, punk, punk-rock the most... "True Faith" from New Order

4) What is your favourite book? -"Schauen Sie sich mal diese Sauerei an" by Jörg Nießen

5) What is your favourite TV show?- Doctor Who

6) Do you like Apple, Samsung, Blackberry, Nokia or other? - Apple

7) What is your favourite drink (including alcoholic)?- Uk-Diet-Coke (it tastes different as the EU-one!), Whiskey, Rum, Jägermeister, Hugo, Kölsch and Pils ... Gosh, sounds like I'm an alcoholic XD But actually I don't drink much)

😎 What are your interests? - Voluntary Fire Dept

Football - I don't care. Icehockey is my fav sports, Kölner Haie all the way wink

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 17 of 29

gemz4the1
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

I agree - Man U have played extremely poor lately Smiley Surprised

Message 18 of 29

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93343 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Hoping for a good result tonight so we shut the noisy neighbours up at Wembly. The way the team is playing and with the mediocrity of the current squad of players I can't say I'm that confident Banana

Message 19 of 29

MichaelL
  • 2233 Posts
  • -13 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I'm a Brentford fan - it feels very strange having an incredible season! Two years in a row, what's more. I wish I could go and see them more but it's a long way to travel so I only really get to 10-15 games a season. I do a lot of non-league football in Greater Manchester though and keep a blog about it.

There's a lot of tension in Manchester at the moment from United fans about tonight's match. They feel like beating City at Wembley could be the turning point Moyes needs.
Message 20 of 29