Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45848 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4718 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6452 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 442 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hoverboard danger

Anyone thinking of buying one of these for Christmas may want to think again.Trading standards officers are warning Christmas shoppers to be cautious before buying a hoverboard tipped to be one of this year’s most popular gifts – after thousands were...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Miscellaneous / General Silliness

Gerry Anderson's ThunderbirdsWhat do they mean when they say FAB ?Is it something meaning like Roger & Out ... ... ... or ... ... ... maybe Wil'Co'I watched the original puppet Thunderbirds as a kid ... ... ... then, my own son watched it ... ... ......

• 38 replies
  • 0 kudos

Youtube

Hi guys Im having trouble on youtube can't watch videos as circile just goes round & round have you had any problems or is it just me? was working fine last week even tried it on mobile

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 49 replies
  • 0 kudos

help with international favourites

does anybody know how can I change a number in international favourites programme?...and how can I get my call me number? I write the 4-digit code but I can'n continue...I would appreciate any help

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google is developing surgical robots

Hi guys, We often talk about the advancement of technology in fields such as medicine and I have found a piece of news that talks exactly about this. I thought you'd like to read. "Verily Life Sciences -formerly known as Google Life Sciences - has pa...

robot surgeon.jpg
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Forza - Xbox One

Any of you guys play forza 6 or horrizon 2 on xbox one? Is so fancy a race? My username is Curr946

Curr946 by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lonely

Bit lonely in here tonight 

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 81 replies
  • 0 kudos

My own time machine : data collection

Hi guys, I read this blog post recently. And I'm thinking that it could be interesting to build my own time machine. I'm going to try to collect as much information/data about my health and wellbeing as I can. Can you guys recommend me any apps or da...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos