1 Sentence Spooky Story ๐ŸŽƒ

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

pexels-longxiang-qian-5385543.jpg

Hey you little monsters,

How are you doing today? Are you scared? Not nearly enough I say. As part of our Halloweek I want to tell the scariest most frightful story of all time- written by YOU! ๐Ÿ˜‰ You all know the game. I start a story and everyone has to add one more sentence to it. You are only allowed to post one sentence and have to wait until someone else posted the next before you can go again. I will update the story in this thread regularly so we don't lose track - and can always come back and have a laugh ๐Ÿคฃ.

I hope you are ready. Here we go:

Thunder was rumbling. It was a dark and rainy night just on the eve of Halloween when two young brothers were at home alone in the house while their parents visited their neighbours next door for a while.

โ€œBe good boys,โ€ their parents said.

To keep themselves occupied the boys decided to play a game of hide and seek. The older boy turned his head to the wall and began to count. He could hear his little brotherโ€™s feet as he scampered about looking for a place to hideโ€ฆโ€ฆ..

It is your turn guys. Add a sentence to the story and let's make it the โ€œspookiest story ever toldโ€!

โ†’ COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
โ†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
โ†’ Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
โ†’ Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 66
65 REPLIES 65

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin'ย 
  • 10672 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions
It was all a funny frightening Halloween dream๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 51 of 66

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

... or was it? The bedroom door slowly creaked open and ...

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 52 of 66

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Mum shouted, go to sleep you horrors!

THE END. rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 53 of 66

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey guys, I put all the sentences together and here is you spooky story. Love what you did there @Cleoriff @Mi-Amigo @TallTrees @MI5 @jonsie 

Thunder was rumbling. It was a dark and rainy night just on the eve of Halloween when two young brothers were at home alone in the house while their parents visited their neighbours next door for a while.

โ€œBe good boys,โ€ their parents said.

To keep themselves occupied the boys decided to play a game of hide and seek. The older boy turned his head to the wall and began to count. He could hear his little brotherโ€™s feet as he scampered about looking for a place to hideโ€ฆโ€ฆ..

...over the top of his countdown, he could hear a small yet chilling voice saying "I am Mod14โ€. Still counting slowly the boy felt a cold chill over him as a door creaked open.

Feeling chilled. He slowly opened his eyes and turned his head which fell off. With horror he stared up at his body and screamed. His hands reached and rubbed the eyes of his decapitated head.

He picked up his head and placed it back on his neck but put in on the wrong way round.

Gripping his head he tugged it round help he shouts.

He didn't know if he was coming or going.

As he tugs at his head he trips over his Brother

who was still counting.

The brother who was trying to hide was caught in a spiders web.

There was a massive 8 foot spider approaching him.

The spider stung the brother and was busy wrapping him up when the other brother approached the spider with a cat who belongs to a witch. She screeched and hit the spider with her broom which she got from the wardrobe protected by a lion.

The lion pounced on the Witch and ripped her apart leaving spooky entrails in a pool of blood and gore.

The cat then ate the entrails leaving everything squeaky clean and then the cat also ate the the spider.

Then the two brothers appeared being led by a ghoul who was screaming and crying for his head.

The once headless brother said: Brother where are you ?

Just then a great big hole appeared in the ceiling and a face, covered in weeping sores, peered down at the brothers and whispered, come to me my pretties, it's nice up here.

Long bony hands extended down into the room and grabbed both boys by the throat, pulling them towards the hole in the ceiling where the ghoul laughed manically and with his eyes bulging and wide gaping mouth open.

Oh no!, the brothers shouted as the ghoul reached into the pocket of his cape and pulled out a pair of scissors and a knife, dripping with blood, brain tissue, and matted hair, when suddenly he dropped both boys into the hungry jaws of the Lion. Whilst tearing at the Brothers the window opened and in flew a bat with red glowing eyes and razor sharp teeth circled over the heads of the brothers, who were trembling with shock and horror.

The Bat disturbed the icy grip on the Brothers who tumbled to the ground and fell straight into bed, after bouncing off the floor, where they woke up to find it was all a funny frightening Halloween dream๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜Or was it? The bedroom door slowly creaked open and mum shouted, go to sleep you horrors!

THE END. 

โ†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
โ†’ Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 54 of 66

TallTrees
  • 10672 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions
Well done @LukasB
To make some sense from those mad posts, a readable story, no short of a miracle!

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 55 of 66

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@TallTrees it is quite grim isnt it? I think some of you need help joy

signature

Message 56 of 66

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Loved it @LukasB 

Yes it was mad, bad, "scary" but fun to take part in.

Can we have another one sentence story at some point ??

p.s. some of us - me included - are beyond help Spaced joy

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 57 of 66

TallTrees
  • 10672 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions
It was GORY ... I think it grew more gruesome as one tried to outdo the other๐Ÿฅต
@LukasB

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 58 of 66

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

my favourite was jonsie with "cat" @TallTrees @Mi-Amigo hahaha

and yes- we will have another one. ANNNNNDDD on Friday I am doing an emoji quiz hehe - pgn has send me a huge list

signature

Message 59 of 66

TallTrees
  • 10672 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

@LukasB 

You and @pgn 

Help