Did you mean: 

o2 rewards - Gift Card Redemption Erroe

Skmoice
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hey there

any help would be gratefully appreciated coz I’m at my wits end. I used the credit I’d saved up through O2 rewards for an Amazon gift card. The gift card came from a no reply email address from myglobaloptions? I’ve tried redeeming the gift card code on my Amazon account but it keeps saying the code is invalid. HELP please anyone

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Skmoice 

You need to chase it up with customer service Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Skmoice
  • 9 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Cheers for replying so quickly.  This was already my first port of call but as far as I can gather from O2 this is handled by a third party, namely myglobaloptions who sent me the no reply email and all correspondence needs to go through them

Message 3 of 6

Skmoice
  • 9 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Any ideas?

Message 4 of 6

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9988 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@Skmoice 

O2 are the promoters of the reward scheme, and everything points to them to be able to resolve as I cant find anything but a 1990's style website for them

Call back on 4445 and they should be able to help

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 5 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Skmoice 

As I said above, you need to chase O2.

O2 are responsible for the offers which they farm out to third parties to administer. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 6