Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

o2 Priority

Hi
I won a personalised calendar from o2 priority but cannot get through on the website address they gave me which was www.gettingpersonal.co.uk/gifts/o2-priority-calendar.htm ?
Topics: 539
Solutions: 3,338

Re: o2 Priority

You can try calling customer service.

If they can't help then mabe @EmilieT or @Marjo or @Martin-O2  may be able to help.

Community Manager

Hi @Ginger, and congratulations on winning a personalised calendar, it's very exciting! The website seems to work for me so I was wondering if you could tell us a bit more about where you are stuck, and if you are getting any error messages? Have you tried cleaning your cookies and opening it in another browser by any chance?

We'll sort this out together slight smile Thanks @jonsie for the mention!

Check out some of the recent discussions:
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
Review of the Samsung Galaxy A50 - Read our latest device review by member Poppysmum.
Priority tickets calendar! 10-16 June - Check out which tickets are going on sale or pre-sale this week on Priority!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Thanks for your help can you beleive when I typed the address in on your site I tried clicking on it and it worked yeaah☺thanks again for all your help have a lovely christmas and new year.
Community Manager

[ Edited ]

Fantastic @Ginger, good to hear it's all working for you in the end smiley Do you already know how you're gonna personalise your calendar? I've never done something like that before so quite curious to hear you you like yours this time around ...

A lovely Christmas and very happy New Year in advance as well smiling

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
Review of the Samsung Galaxy A50 - Read our latest device review by member Poppysmum.
Priority tickets calendar! 10-16 June - Check out which tickets are going on sale or pre-sale this week on Priority!

signature

Thank you, what I did is upload family photos to give my sister, so each month I put different pictures of her family, one of her sons wedding ,they did things back to front haha they had a beautiful little girl called Thea 3 who was bridesmaid, then the following months I put pictures of her with her granddaughter and so on, hope that helps, take care.
Highlighted
Community Manager

That's a lovely idea, it'll make for a great present @Ginger smile santa

signature