Did you mean: 

o2 Priority

Ginger
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi
I won a personalised calendar from o2 priority but cannot get through on the website address they gave me which was www.gettingpersonal.co.uk/gifts/o2-priority-calendar.htm ?
Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Ginger, and congratulations on winning a personalised calendar, it's very exciting! The website seems to work for me so I was wondering if you could tell us a bit more about where you are stuck, and if you are getting any error messages? Have you tried cleaning your cookies and opening it in another browser by any chance?

We'll sort this out together slight_smile Thanks @jonsie for the mention!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You can try calling customer service.

If they can't help then mabe @EmilieT or @Marjo or @Martin-O2  may be able to help.

Message 2 of 7

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Ginger, and congratulations on winning a personalised calendar, it's very exciting! The website seems to work for me so I was wondering if you could tell us a bit more about where you are stuck, and if you are getting any error messages? Have you tried cleaning your cookies and opening it in another browser by any chance?

We'll sort this out together slight_smile Thanks @jonsie for the mention!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 3 of 7

Ginger
  • 8 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks for your help can you beleive when I typed the address in on your site I tried clicking on it and it worked yeaah☺thanks again for all your help have a lovely christmas and new year.
Message 4 of 7

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Fantastic @Ginger, good to hear it's all working for you in the end smiley Do you already know how you're gonna personalise your calendar? I've never done something like that before so quite curious to hear you you like yours this time around ...

A lovely Christmas and very happy New Year in advance as well smiling

signature

Message 5 of 7

Ginger
  • 8 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you, what I did is upload family photos to give my sister, so each month I put different pictures of her family, one of her sons wedding ,they did things back to front haha they had a beautiful little girl called Thea 3 who was bridesmaid, then the following months I put pictures of her with her granddaughter and so on, hope that helps, take care.
Message 6 of 7

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

That's a lovely idea, it'll make for a great present @Ginger smile santa

signature

Message 7 of 7