Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no data

Viktorija1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I havent payed my bill on time, but I did it today, and I still cant use my data

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35744 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1578 Solutions

It takes a while for the late payment to process and for O2 to re-enable service, working days only, @Viktorija1 - this is why Direct Debit is the preferred payment method, as money is always there and collected on-time by O2, barring funds being blocked by your bank.

As this is a bank holiday weekend, it is likely to be Tuesday, perhaps Wednesday, before your service is restored. A call on Tuesday morning may help speed it along, @Viktorija1 - good luck.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35744 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1578 Solutions

It takes a while for the late payment to process and for O2 to re-enable service, working days only, @Viktorija1 - this is why Direct Debit is the preferred payment method, as money is always there and collected on-time by O2, barring funds being blocked by your bank.

As this is a bank holiday weekend, it is likely to be Tuesday, perhaps Wednesday, before your service is restored. A call on Tuesday morning may help speed it along, @Viktorija1 - good luck.

Message 2 of 3

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10113 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2995 Solutions

@Viktorija1 

Just to add to @pgn 's advice you can also ring Payment Management tomorrow from another phone or use Skype ( Guide: A Guide to Skype  ) on 0800 902 0217 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 3