Did you mean: 

Priority Music Highlights - 26th April Onwards

lewys-gp
Former Staff
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hello everyone!

Time to check out some the artists featured on the O2 Priority website this week 🔊!

I'm opening this one up with a charity ballot for a Sam Fender gig in Newcastle 😄.

This will be a private event held at O2 City Hall Newcastle on 24 May 2022. Entry will only be granted to those who have valid tickets obtained through Priority. Tickets will be free of charge but each Ballot entrant will be asked to make a minimum donation of £5 to the North East Homeless Charity through Priority. 100% of donations will go to the charity.

Here he is performing one of his hits at the Brits. But, what does he do with his awards? You can find out here 🍻.

ENTER NOW | ENDS SUN 15 MAY

From one solo British artist to the next, George Ezra is touring the UK in September. 

He'll be stopping at Liverpool, Cardiff, Manchester, Newcastle, Birmingham, Aberdeen, Glasgow, Belfast, Dublin, Nottingham and Sheffield. The tour will be to help celebrate his new third album, Gold Rush Kid, which releases on the 10th June 2022.

Here's the latest release from the album:

On sale TOMORROW 10:00 AM

Lil Nas X will finally be touring his debut album, Long Live Montero! He'll be stopping by in London at the end of the year.

In early 2019, he rose to prominence with the release of his country rap single Old Town Road. Through memes and viral videos, Lil Nas X took over the internet and social media with everything he did.

Below, is that song which shot him into stardom (almost at a billion views!):

On sale WED 4 MAY 10:00 AM 

Three big male solo artists, but there are plenty of artists on the Priority website! Anyone that catches your eye? Hopefully, there's something for someone above 🤠.

Community Manager for the O2 Community 🙂
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Oh no! I couldn't sit through 2 hrs of any of those @lewys-gp. I'd rather stick pins in my eyes.Cleoriff_0-1651659877553.gif

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

lewys-gp
Former Staff
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

🤣🤣@Cleoriff. They're not that bad 😉.

Community Manager for the O2 Community 🙂
Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Oh Lewys, they really are. Boooorrriiinnnggg slight_smile slight_smile

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Not for me @lewys-gp 

As @Cleoriff said - booooooooooooooooooooooooring...

not like the good old days of rock when music was music and worth going to a concert until the early hours, driving home, and having to get up after only a couple of hours sleep to go to work... oh those were the days....

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 5 of 5