Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 28th April Onwards

lewys-gp
Former Staff
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hey everyone 👋.

I am here with my latest picks of the Priority offers. We got exercise, gaming and drinks on the agenda today.

Get a free gym day pass with Hussle 🥊

gym day pass hussle o2 priority.jpeg

Whether you’re a fitness fanatic or more of a one-sesh-a-week warrior (no judgement here), there’s sure to be something sporty you can get stuck into with Hussle.

That’s because your Day pass gives you access to your choice of 2000 venues across the UK, including some of the best-known names in fitness, putting an array of activities at your fingertips, from running and swimming to stretching, boxing, and much more.

Simply search to find gyms, swims and spas near you and book online in seconds. No sign-up fees. No inductions. No awkward chats about cancelling. Easy.

Find Your Nearest Gym | Ends Sunday 22 May

Win early entry tickets to EGX London 2022 🎮

EGX LONDON 2022 O2 PRIORITY.jpeg

Want to experience the UK’s Biggest Gaming event?

EGX celebrates the very best in video games, including the hottest titles and the latest indie releases. Bringing the gaming community together under one roof, EGX features; playable games, cosplay competitions, careers fairs, live 'Let’s Plays', table top games and loads more. This year, EGX is taking place at ExCeL London from 22 - 25 September 2022.

Enter today for your chance to win Early Entry tickets to the show, which will enable entry at 10am (an hour early than general entry) and also access to the show and our After Hours content (which is part of the show remaining open until 10am).

Enter Now | Ends Friday 6 May

two free drinks all bar one o2 priority.jpeg

Community Manager for the O2 Community 🙂
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35779 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions

Pppffffttt! Sounds like All Bar One 'around the UK' means 'around GB', as the nearest one to me is 201 miles and a ferry crossing away in Glasgow 😭

Screenshot_20220430-073958.png

Message 2 of 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

We've got one in our town centre @pgn. However my days of popping into town for a drink are over now. I've done enough of that in my lifetime so don't feel I'm missing out Lol x I have a rock and roll weekend with the gang in May so that will last me for a long time Cleoriff_0-1651319517953.jpeg

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 3