Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tile Mate free gift DOA

Ozzpot
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I got my free gift Tile Mate bluetooth tracker a couple of days ago for being a loyal customer or some such thing.

Today I activated it and paired it wiht my phone. Less than an hour later I decided to test it, only to find it was not working. When I double tapped the button on it, sure enough it  does it's low battery tune, and won't do anything else. It's effectively dead. This (non-replaceable) battery is supposed to last a year. It didn't even last an hour.

What do I do? Can I get another? Is there any point? They are not going to test the new one they send me so it'll likely be no better. In any case I can't see a live chat topic that is remotely to do with O2 Priority so I suspect any attempt to sort this out will be a collossal waste of time.

Anyone in the same situation or have any advice on what to do?

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Good to hear @Ozzpot! Please let us know if you have any further problems. wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 11 of 15

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Popee
Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Months ago I was promised this tile mate free gift, nothing ever arrived. I've hunted the net and can't find an address or phone number to contact, all I can find is a customer services number but when I call them they are unable to help me and just give me a number to call and when I try it's dead!

Message 13 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Popee wrote:

Months ago I was promised this tile mate free gift, nothing ever arrived. I've hunted the net and can't find an address or phone number to contact, all I can find is a customer services number but when I call them they are unable to help me and just give me a number to call and when I try it's dead!

Same advice as I posted befpre @Popee

I will ask @Martin-O2 if he can help you with this..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 15

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions
Message 15 of 15