Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

O2 Priority

Highlighted
Anonymous
Accepted Solution

Sam smith tickets (O2 priority pre-sale)

Hi,

I have been in the pre-sale waiting room since 9am  - it is now 5pm! to scared to refresh so have been constanctly checking for 9 hours. the message board just has a rotating clock that says "checking status"

im guessing my chances of actually getting a ticket now are slim 

brilliant! 

Topics: 688

Re: Sam smith tickets (O2 priority pre-sale)

Sorry to hear that @Anonymous. However if you have been in the pre sale waiting room for 9 hrs I think it's safe to say you are out of luck. Therefore it wouldn't hurt to refresh the screen or start over. People do NOT wait 9 hrs for pre sales. Something is causing a problem. Smiley Sad

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 536
Solutions: 11,473

I’d say gone completely tbh.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Anonymous

It specifically said on the page in red "do not leave or refresh this page"...9 hrs later..no tickets. Fabulous

Topics: 536
Solutions: 11,473

Yup, well and truly shafted!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Topics: 548
Solutions: 3,428

You have the patience of a saint! 

I think you can safely assume that your chances now are slim to say the least. No doubt they are on sale now on eBay at grossly inflated prices. 

Community Manager

Hey @Anonymous did your dedication pay off in the end or did you miss out on the tickets? 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

@Martin-O2Put it this way...they are already on sale on Ebay..Prices ranging from £250 -£400

No idea if these are Priority tickets as some are being sold by a 'recognised' ticket seller...

One thing is sure, the original price was never that high. Smiley Mad

*The Game Is On*

Community Manager

@Cleoriff The resale prices can be extortionate for gig tickets! 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

@Martin-O2 wrote:

@Cleoriff The resale prices can be extortionate for gig tickets! 

I know @Martin-O2 My point is that people will buy from Priority and then put on Ebay. Not just gig tickets either. We have seen it before with other Priority offers...

*The Game Is On*