Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Priority tickets as a Christmas gift???

Willow77
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Looking to buy my boyfriend and his son tickets for faith no more as a Christmas gift...I won't be going along so am I still able to buy with o2 priority even though I won't be there?
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Willow77 

Yes, it's no different in that respect to buying tickets directly from Ticketmaster.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Willow77 

Yes, it's no different in that respect to buying tickets directly from Ticketmaster.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

Willow77
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
So my name won't be on the tickets? Never bought them before so I have no idea 🤷‍♀️
Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Hundreds of touts buy them and sell them on ebay for profit so you may struggle to get them on Priority anyway.
You get transferred to the standard Ticketmaster site anyway, the only difference is that you get early access, if you can get through.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

Willow77
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Ok....I can but try 😂

Thanks for your help
Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Good luck slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6