O2 Priority
Ask questions and share your experience with O2 Priority.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We're looking for O2 Priority Research Panelists!

Hello all, hope you're having a good week so far! At O2 we're constantly trying to improve our products with input from our customers. You might have noticed (or even been a part of) some of our various beta trials and product development initiatives...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 31 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: O2 Priority board

Hi everyone, Welcome to our Priority forum board. Here's some info to get you started: Need help with Priority? This board is here for you to ask questions from other community members and receive answers on everything that you might need help with r...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

What is your ALL-TIME favourite gig and why?

Hi everyone! With 2019 well underway and most of us now recovered from the Christmas and New Year festivities we thought it would be fun for all of us in the Community Team, including a couple of our main contacts within the business, to look back an...

Chris Gig Photo
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sea life prize draw

Hi , I've won tickets for Sea life Manchester. However your email confirmation has the wrong name.Can this be amended? I would LOVE to go!

Sealife by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Frustrated with Cafe Nero drink running out

I've never been able to make use of this as it's always out of stock, on both days! It's so frustrating as I wish they gave more out Anyone else never get a chance too?

GodAtum by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Received a Tile Mate instead of Champagne

Just wondered where my bottle of Moet is that I was promised last October? I did receive a Tile Mate and it seems that a few others have had the same problem on here. I thought this was meant as a reward for being a valued customer??

chugger by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upcoming Priority offers: 13th February onwards

Hey everyone, Spring is fast approaching and with half-term just around the corner we’ve got the perfect offers & prize-draws to help you out. For those looking for something to do in the week, we’ve got 25% off Virgin Experience Days and going hand-...

Priority Update
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 priority flowers

Very disappointing, first time I used the 02 priority and with a promise of 25% discount I thought I'd buy some valentine flowers.Got the code, went to the site and registered, picked a qualifying product.Came to use the discount code it never worked...

The World of Hans Zimmer

Hi everyone, Film enthusiasts, rejoyce! A symphonic celebration of the work of Hans Zimmer will be touring in 2019. It will feature his work arranged especially for a live symphonic orchestra for the very first time, and accompanied by visual project...

Screenshot 2019-02-11 at 10.51.04.png
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Kaiser Chiefs

Hi everyone! Do we have any Kaiser Chiefs fans in the community? They are touring the UK during this year, and Priority tickets for their Inverness gig are available from this week, Wednesday 13th Feb. They are an indie rock band originating from Lee...

Kaiser Chiefs
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Priority Tickets Calendar 11-17 February

Hi everyone! I hope you had a nice weekend. As usual there are some cool things coming up on Priority in terms of gigs and events, and we've collected a couple of exciting highlights below, as well as a list of other gigs we thought you might find in...

Kaiser Chiefs Hans Zimmer
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos