Did you mean: 

Priority’s got a new look. But that’s not all… part 2

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi everyone,

As we mentioned just last week, Priority is going through some changes and we wanted to showcase to you guys what this looks like prior to going live next week – take a look and let us know your thoughts…

Priority’s getting more personalised. On the home screen right near the top you’ll see a new ‘Just for you’ section. This’ll have the experiences and perks that are most relevant to you, so you can find things you’ll love quicker.

We know from customer feedback that people don’t feel that Priority is relevant to them and why should they search through the whole app to find what they want? Soon you won’t have to, as Priority’s getting more personalised. On the home screen right near the top you’ll see a new ‘Just for you’ section. This’ll have the experiences and perks that are most relevant to you, so you can find things you’ll love quicker. It’s based on perks or tickets you have taken in the past, or just our most popular offers. Take a look at the demo, then from next week you should start to see our personalised selection of ‘just for you’ perks in your Priority app.

Note that a small number of customers wont see this feature, this is for testing purposes as we need to keep a control group of customers who won’t have this feature for a short period of time.

Message 1 of 36
35 REPLIES 35

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't have Google Play on my phone 

The enable your location isn't a question ... it's a statement ... no hand symbol when hovering over statement

I'm trying hard here ... ... ... maybe summut I didn't finish when trying to sync my phone with my laptop re: deleting emails together on both devices

I can get emails on phone now up to date by clicking on Google Mail on my phone

Message 31 of 36

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93174 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

You need to click on the link so as to get offers relevant to your area. That should take you to the location settings.

If not then open settings and use the search box and enter location.

Message 32 of 36

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122800 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Anonymous  All I told you to do initially was to download O2 Priority from Google Play....

If you haven't got Play on your phone then you can't download it via that route.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 33 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous  All I told you to do initially was to download O2 Priority from Google Play....

If you haven't got Play on your phone then you can't download it via that route.

@Cleoriff ... I meant no offence ... I am completely a numpty where tech is concerned ... you & others will know this ... ... ... I was trying hard with what came up on my laptop screen

I need to look at another earlier thread of mine regading not being able to sync mobile & laptop deleting emails together ... ... ... even The Dummies Guide, posted there, I have difficulties with 

imhho ... I need to go back to that thread ... because ... there is a screen on my mobile which, when I try to do 'fancy stuff' it keeps cropping up ... & ... it's something to do with a server address which I don't know anything about ... hence ... my gut feeling is to go back to that thread and sort it ... there's not much information on the mobile screen ... so ... I can type it into the other thread (I cannot do screen shots from phone to laptop) ... but ... typing up information from phone screen to laptop should be alright ... I think Thinking

I need a drink Cheers going to open up bar in virtual lounge

Message 34 of 36

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Anonymous let us know if you still need any additional help with installing/using Priority? We're also looking to get someone to hopefully write up a how-to guide around Priority (any interest in helping us with it, anyone, please let us know!), and hopefully that would be of help as well later on. slight_smile

Just to update you all on the new Priority look discussed above in this topic:

It's been some time now since some changes went live in the app and web version; some new categories were introduced: Eat, Play, Shop and Unwind.

The Priority team is about to remove the old categories which are still hanging there: Entertainment, Health, Beauty, Sports, Travel. This change is most likely going to happen this week, so we wanted to give you guys a quick heads up: once the changes have been made on our end, but if you haven't updated your app, each of those old categories will be empty and no content will appear. If you notice anyone coming to query this and think something is broken, please do let them know that they will just need to update their app. slight_smile

The new app version will be 5.4.0 on both iOS and Android.

Message 35 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable

pm sent to @Marjo 

Message 36 of 36