Did you mean: 

Priority’s got a new look. But that’s not all… part 2

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi everyone,

As we mentioned just last week, Priority is going through some changes and we wanted to showcase to you guys what this looks like prior to going live next week – take a look and let us know your thoughts…

Priority’s getting more personalised. On the home screen right near the top you’ll see a new ‘Just for you’ section. This’ll have the experiences and perks that are most relevant to you, so you can find things you’ll love quicker.

We know from customer feedback that people don’t feel that Priority is relevant to them and why should they search through the whole app to find what they want? Soon you won’t have to, as Priority’s getting more personalised. On the home screen right near the top you’ll see a new ‘Just for you’ section. This’ll have the experiences and perks that are most relevant to you, so you can find things you’ll love quicker. It’s based on perks or tickets you have taken in the past, or just our most popular offers. Take a look at the demo, then from next week you should start to see our personalised selection of ‘just for you’ perks in your Priority app.

Note that a small number of customers wont see this feature, this is for testing purposes as we need to keep a control group of customers who won’t have this feature for a short period of time.

Message 1 of 36
35 REPLIES 35

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

This sounds interesting @Marjo , though I would like to know how they would amass the information, pertaining to 'just you'?

Would it require input from the user to let Priority know?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 36

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12070 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Is this going to need an updated version of the app @Marjo, and if so do you know the version number (so we can identify if we are or are not part of the trial)?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 36

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Cleoriff The personalised element is pulled from historical usage of the app, as well as preferences that you can set.

@gmarkj It should be an updated version of the app, yes. I'm checking if I can get the version number! slight_smile

Message 4 of 36

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Thanks @Marjo  thumbsup

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 36

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@gmarkj wrote:
Is this going to need an updated version of the app @Marjo, and if so do you know the version number (so we can identify if we are or are not part of the trial)?

Hi @gmarkj  and all, the software version will be 5.1.0! slight_smile

Message 6 of 36

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12070 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Coolio, thanks for letting me (us) know @Marjo.
Will look forward to the update when (if) it arrives!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 7 of 36

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35932 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1591 Solutions
Still on 5.0.0, although icon and opening screen seem different than I remember...
Message 8 of 36

jonsie
  • 93234 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions

I'm still on 5.0.0 and I haven't noticed any changes for a while. Hopefully the update won't be too long now....

Message 9 of 36

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35932 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1591 Solutions
Yaay, I thought... Priority app updated earlier... but only to 5.0.1 😭
Message 10 of 36