Priority Tickets Calendar: 02 - 08 Sep 2019

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Priority tickets header image

Hi everyone, 

I hope you had an enjoyable weekened, and are ready for the first week of September!🍁🍄🍂🌰

As always, a lot is going on on Priority, with loads of great gigs' tickets going on sale. We picked below a couple to highlight, but you can find a list of everything going on sale or pre-sale on the Priority website. I've put below a few of the ones I thought were interesting, along with two main highlights!

Interesting gig tickets

• Geowulf will perform in multiple locations in Nov 2019: tickets on sale 04 Sept!
  • Radio X presents Liam Gallagher at the O2 Ritz Manchester on 21 Sept: get your tickets now 🎵
  • Meute will perform in London and Manchester in Apr 2020: tickets availble now!
  • JC Stewart will perform on 20 May 2020 at the London Scala: tickets on sale 04 Sept 🎶
  • Calcutta will perform at the O2 Shepherd's Bush Empire in London on 24 Nov: tickets availble now!
  • Missio will perform at Colours in London on 03 Mar 2020: tickets on sale 04 Sept!

Snow Patrol

Artist highlights of the week!

Snow Patrol: Reworked Tour 2019 

This Irish-Scottish rock band (that I've always liked) will be performing at the O2 Apollo Manchester in December, as part of their latest tour. They've been making amazing indie and rock music since 1994, and if you're interested in this gig tickets will be on sale on priority this Wednesday 4 Sep at 10:00am. Do we have any Snow Patrol fans around? ❄️

An Orchestral Rendition of Snoop Dogg Vs Dr Dre 

If you like new takes on classics, this gig at the O2 Academy Oxford on 28 Sept 2019 might be one for you! This event will combine traditional orchestra and modern live hip-hop music, and treat the audience to a rendition of some of Dre’s classics and Snoop Doggs greatest hits. The tickets are available now, and I'd love to hear if any of you are interested! slight_smile

Are you familiar with any of the artists/bands above, or a fan of the 2 highlights?

Looking at the tickets page here, which ones would YOU pick as your highlights of the week?

Happy Dance Let us know in the comments! Happy Dance

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0