Did you mean: 

Priority’s got a new look. But that’s not all… part 2

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi everyone,

As we mentioned just last week, Priority is going through some changes and we wanted to showcase to you guys what this looks like prior to going live next week – take a look and let us know your thoughts…

Priority’s getting more personalised. On the home screen right near the top you’ll see a new ‘Just for you’ section. This’ll have the experiences and perks that are most relevant to you, so you can find things you’ll love quicker.

We know from customer feedback that people don’t feel that Priority is relevant to them and why should they search through the whole app to find what they want? Soon you won’t have to, as Priority’s getting more personalised. On the home screen right near the top you’ll see a new ‘Just for you’ section. This’ll have the experiences and perks that are most relevant to you, so you can find things you’ll love quicker. It’s based on perks or tickets you have taken in the past, or just our most popular offers. Take a look at the demo, then from next week you should start to see our personalised selection of ‘just for you’ perks in your Priority app.

Note that a small number of customers wont see this feature, this is for testing purposes as we need to keep a control group of customers who won’t have this feature for a short period of time.

Message 1 of 36
35 REPLIES 35

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12045 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1122 Solutions
Just got the update.
Not 100% about the questions (or the options) at the start, but we will see...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 21 of 36

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144100 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
The latest is 5.1.0
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 22 of 36

Cleoriff
  • 122771 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
The latest is 5.1.0

Yes I've just double checked mine (and edited my previous post) It is indeed 5.1.0 rolling_eyes

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 23 of 36

jonsie
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions
Message 24 of 36

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Ok guys, I was a bit confused with the version numbers and re-checked. sweat_smile So there was an initial push with some minor changes that was 5.0.1 earlier, and then the bigger one with the new features is version 5.1.0, which some of you seem to have now based on the comments above. 

So please do check it out if you have this version now - any further comments/feedback/opinions you might have would be greatly appreciated we'll pass them on to the Priority team. thumbsup

Message 25 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable

A General Question:

How can I sign up to O2 Priority please ?

I could have a free weekly coffee at Cafe Nero ... & ... weekly pizza

Will someone please point me in the right direction ... I'd be grateful

I've had a look at the Priority Thread, but can't seem to find it

Message 26 of 36

Cleoriff
  • 122771 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@Anonymous 

Just download the app from Google Play onto your phone. You will be asked for relevant details when the app is installed. That's it really...

You can view all Priority related info on PC here https://priority.o2.co.uk/

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 27 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @Cleoriff smiling

Message 28 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable

The screen is asking me to enable my location

I don't know how to do this

Sorry, just another case of me mucking things up for myself wink

Message 29 of 36

Cleoriff
  • 122771 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

Just click on the link @Anonymous  (or ignore it)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 30 of 36