Did you mean: 

Priority’s got a new look. But that’s not all… part 2

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi everyone,

As we mentioned just last week, Priority is going through some changes and we wanted to showcase to you guys what this looks like prior to going live next week – take a look and let us know your thoughts…

Priority’s getting more personalised. On the home screen right near the top you’ll see a new ‘Just for you’ section. This’ll have the experiences and perks that are most relevant to you, so you can find things you’ll love quicker.

We know from customer feedback that people don’t feel that Priority is relevant to them and why should they search through the whole app to find what they want? Soon you won’t have to, as Priority’s getting more personalised. On the home screen right near the top you’ll see a new ‘Just for you’ section. This’ll have the experiences and perks that are most relevant to you, so you can find things you’ll love quicker. It’s based on perks or tickets you have taken in the past, or just our most popular offers. Take a look at the demo, then from next week you should start to see our personalised selection of ‘just for you’ perks in your Priority app.

Note that a small number of customers wont see this feature, this is for testing purposes as we need to keep a control group of customers who won’t have this feature for a short period of time.

Message 1 of 36
35 REPLIES 35

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93236 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions

Yep, just fixed some bugs....one of which is that I never win owt which really bugs me!

Message 11 of 36

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35933 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1591 Solutions
Message 12 of 36

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi guys, a heads up on the new app version - this was pushed live a bit earlier so you should look out for version 5.0.1. slight_smile

Message 13 of 36

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12070 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

Hi guys, a heads up on the new app version - this was pushed live a bit earlier so you should look out for version 5.0.1. slight_smile

Are you sure about the version number @Marjo? You said previously it would be 5.1.0...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 14 of 36

welshsteve76
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I had an update in the last few days (can't remember exactly when), but it is different and I am on 5.0.1

Thanks

Steve
Message 15 of 36

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12070 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
I got 5.0.1 on Friday, which is why I asked about the version number and when...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 16 of 36

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35933 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1591 Solutions
Ditto, as noted further up this, or the earlier, message chain... On 5.0.1 since Friday.
Message 17 of 36

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Yes I got a heads up today that due to the new version going live a little early, the version number is 5.0.1 instead of the previously mentioned 5.1.0.!

Message 18 of 36

jonsie
  • 93236 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@jonsie wrote: