Did you mean: 

Priority Tickets Calendar! 10-16th September

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

I hope you've all had a lovely weekend, and enjoyed the first few cooler days of September 🍂

As you know, there's always a lot happening on Priority - we've highlighted below some tickets going on sale or pre-sale this week. These are only a handful, but you can find the full list of tickets on sale on the Priority tickets site!

Are you interested in any of the ones below? Which gigs are you planning to attend this year? Let us know in the comments smiley

WEEK 10 - 16 SEPTEMBER: HIGHLIGHTS

4U: A Symphonic Celebration of Prince: Screen Shot 2018-09-10 at 10.45.48.pngTickets on sale Wed 12 September

This event will celebrate the music of Prince with both a live band and a symphonic orchestra. Get tickets this Wednesday for the London performance through Priority!

Are you a fan of Prince? Interested in this show? You can tell us more about your interest in our  dedicated discussion topic  slight_smile

NAO: Tickets on sale Wed 12 September Screen Shot 2018-09-10 at 10.58.00.png

NAO will be touring the UK March next year, and you can grab tickets for those performances Wednesday this week on Priority!

Is this something you're looking forward to? Head to our NAO discussion to tell us more.

WEEK 10-16 SEPTEMBER: WHAT ELSE IS ON?

Abba Night: Pre-sale ends today, Monday 10 September!

Lea Salonga: Tickets on sale Wednesday 12 September.

The Midnight Drive: Pre-sale ends Wednesday 12 September!

Faith The George Michael legacy: Tickets on sale now.

Jay Rock: Tickets on sale tomorrow, Tuesday 11 September.

Kara Marni: Tickets on sale Wednesday 12 September. 

Gladys Knight: Tickets on sale tomorrow, Tuesday 11 September.

Everly Pregnant BrothersTickets on sale now.

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122796 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@EmilieT   I have seen Faith The George Michael tribute. He is pretty good.

However, then I see the Everley Pregnant Brothers? What sort of name is that for a tribute band? FGS!!

(Yes I realise it's a take on Heavily Pregnant...but hardly a great name for a tribute band of two BROTHERS...joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Cleoriff LOL 

Did you see the tribute band recently? It must have been a lovely show, definitely sounds and looks like it is!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 3 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122796 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

@Cleoriff LOL 

Did you see the tribute band recently? It must have been a lovely show, definitely sounds and looks like it is!

Yes @EmilieT I have seen the George Michael Tribute. He was on at the Civic Hall where my hubby works part time. He is excellent

I haven't seen the Everley Brothers tribute though. Not really interested. I loved the E.B. back in the day but the name of their tribute band puts me right off. Also my other half has never heard of them and as he used to book all the acts for the Civic, he thinks they sound ridiculous joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 7

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

There's something for everyone sweat_smile

I bet you've seen some fantastic shows through your hubby's position at the Civic Hall, @Cleoriff ... what was the last one you went to see? Let us know if you spot any other ones in the weekly Calendars you've seen or are interested in wink

signature

Message 5 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122796 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@EmilieT

At the Civic Hall I have seen..

Stand Up And Rock (Jasper Carrot and Bev Bevan out of ELO) Superb

Roy Orbison Tribute (Barry Steele. The only guy who is pitch perfect to the wonderful Big O.

Dark Side of the Wall and The Australian Pink Floyd. Both tributes to Pink Floyd and excellent.

Ken Dodd, who came back every year to the Civic and was such a showman.

That'll be Day...A great show featuring songs from the 60's to the 90's. Full of comedy as well.

Heavy Metal kids.

Remember though this is a 800 seat venue, so for much bigger rock and roll artistes we have been pretty much everywhere .....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 7

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

That's a lot of tributes! I like small venues, they feel much cosier hugging

signature

Message 7 of 7