Did you mean: 

Priority Music Highlights - 31st May Onwards

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

It's the time of the week to take a look at some of the upcoming Priority ticket offers that are available this week over on the Priority website and app. 😎

To kick off this weeks highlights we have something I'm personally interested in attending, Back to the Future: The Musical!  With Priority you'll be able to attend the show in style with a free upgrade to the VIP bar area. The upgrade is available to existing ticket holders and will provide the top tier experience whilst attending this show. 

The VIP upgrade is available now on the Priority site. Click here to upgrade your tickets!  

Next up is a blast from the past, N-Dubz will be performing in London on Dec 6th. The iconic UK hiphop group will be playing some classic hits along with some new material. Pre-sale ends tomorrow morning so if you're excited to party like it's the year 2000 then grab your tickets now!! 

Last up on the music highlights this week is Chase and Status. The English electronic music duo composed of Saul Milton and Will Kennard have been pumping out the Drum and Base hits for years now and I've personally seen them perform live several times now. Definitely not one to miss! 

Pre-sale ends this Friday so there is plenty of time to get your tickets in time for Novembers show!

The above is just a tiny selection of the gigs and shows available through Priority this week. Is there anything else that has caught your eye or that you already have tickets for? Tell us about it in the comments below. 😄

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0