Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Priority not working on app or website

Bringcnmatixbak
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have an older iPhone with an iOS that is at 14.8 and O2 Priority app does not support it anymore. Instead they redirect you to the website. Whilst I’m on the website I also cannot access anything because it looks like this image. It’s worse than useless to me like this, I cannot select anything. Does anyone else have this issue or know of a workaround?Blank

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Bringcnmatixbak
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

96307511-9EB0-476F-8689-7B9E7FFF9AE7.png

 image didn’t upload before.

Message 2 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146825 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28258 Solutions

@Bringcnmatixbak 

Unfortunately it's built in obsolescence.

Many apps are no longer supported on older phones due to security risks.

A newer phone is the only real option in this case.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 7

Bringcnmatixbak
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The app not being supported is fine and logical. My problem is that I can’t even see priority on the mobile website. I can see it on my laptop but not on my phone’s website

Message 4 of 7

MI5
  • 146825 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28258 Solutions

@Bringcnmatixbak 

Try a different browser.

If using Safari, download the Chrome app and try it.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 7

EMcKay
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Did you ever resolve this issue? I’m having the same problem with the website due to using an older phone 😞

Message 6 of 7

Oxonian
Level 31: Resolver
  • 7430 Posts
  • 141 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

@EMcKay 

If you are asking that question of @Bringcnmatixbak, you need to tag him thus. However, I wouldn't hold your breath for a reply ; this thread dates from October 2023, and @Bringcnmatixbak has not been online since 23 January 2024. 

What handset are you using ? Have you tried on different browsers ? Have you tried clearing your temporary internet files and cookies and the rebooting ? 👍   

Message 7 of 7