Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Priority - new format of Cafe Nero offer

Beverley
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi - just wanted to register my feedback regarding the new Tues/Weds format of the Cafe Nero offer.
Maybe the thinking of splitting over two days was that it increased the pool of people who could take up this offer?
Not so!
It now favours people who are in town at lunchtimes and can immediately take one of the limited drinks. However people like me, who can only get to the shops later in the day now lose out as only half the number of drinks are available each day (one assumes) so all gone by afer 5pm.

Very unhappy and disappointed.
Please can this be changed back.?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
@EmilieT
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us @Beverley, and welcome to the forum! 

This change gives everyone a bit more flexibility over which day to get their free drink each week, and the number of drinks available overall has actually been increased. Previously, the offer was also timed for lunchtime every Tuesday, and the new split over 2 days will be live until the codes run out so you should still get an opportunity to use it post-lunchtime slight_smile

I've passed on your comments, and I hope that you'll still grab your free hot drink whenever possible Coffee

Thanks @MI5 for the mention thumbsup

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 5

Beverley
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Unfortunately all codes were gone by 5pm today, as they will today - I expect there will never be anything left for those of us getting there at the end of the day so mow we miss out.
I get that some people missed out previously as they couldn't do Tuesday in any respect ... the 'problem' has simply been moved to a different time frame.
Possibly the only way this could work for everyone is to either release amounts of codes throughout the day or just go back to having it on a single day, but maybe change the day each week ... I mean, what about those who can't do either Tues/Wed ...?!
Anyways, suffice to say that I'm not happy with the change :*(
Bye Bye Cafe Nero
Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Many of the Priority offers are biased towards those who do not work unfortunately.
Offers in the past for some desirable freebies started at 9.00am (when all working people were at work) and had all gone by the time the working day was over.
Ironically, you could buy them on ebay (for a huge price) from around 9.30am onward!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5