Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merlin attractions

Merlin
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
So every Friday I haven’t been even able to get onto the free Merlin attraction tickets. Today I was successful got through entered in my mobile number and received a code. Entered the code and come up saying code error I then received another 4 codes so 5 in total then I was not able to enter the code as it kept saying error code not recognised. Could someone help me out please. I have spoken to someone on live chat who has escalated this matter but I don’t want to wait 72 hours for someone to ring me
Thanks
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@MerlinI will tag our community Admin here @EmilieT as there appears to be an issue with the codes. You should not be getting 5 codes all with error messages.

I will ask if there is some sort of glitch with the system. So sorry about this

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7

Merlin
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you. The text message says I only have 48 hours to redeem the codes and 02 have said I will get a response in 72 hours. It doesn’t just work out
Message 3 of 7

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Merlin and welcome to the forum! I'll send you a Private Message right now to get some more details and discuss this code issue a bit more slight_smile

Thanks @Cleoriff for the mention!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 7

Petunia
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@EmilieT  I have had the same issue as @Merlin.  I also haven't been even able to get onto the free Merlin attraction tickets every Friday that I have tried. Today I was successful and got through and entered in my mobile number and received a code. I entered the code and it came up saying "This offer code is no longer valid. Please try a different offer code." I then received another code later on in the day.  So I have 2 different codes and neither of them work?? I spoke to someone on live chat who didn't seem to care about my complaint and just said he didn't know what the problem was. My text messages say I need to use the codes anytime in the next 48 hours so I don't want to miss out.  I will have 3 very dissapointed children 😞 

Thank you.

Message 5 of 7

Tonksychick
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi @EmilieT and @Merlin. I had the same problem! On Friday, I received 4 pass codes but no links. My 5 year old thinks that we have tickets so it'd be great to resolve the issue. Can you please help me also or do I just have to try again on Friday. Thanks.
Message 6 of 7

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Petunia & @Tonksychick, I've sent you both a Private Message to get some more information, can you please reply to me when you get a chance? 

Welcome to the forum to you both!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 7 of 7