Did you mean: 

Machine Gun Kelly

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

Machine Gun Kelly is coming to the UK this August for a performance in London and tickets for the event are currently available on Priority! 

5d1f2a5b5f1503002f87543f-1125x750.jpg

The American rapper has released 4 albums to date and has collaborated on numerous tracks with other artists. 

Machine Gun Kelly Will be performing at the O2 Forum, Kentish Town, London on the 31st August. Are you planning on attending this gig? Let us know your plans below! cool

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146988 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions

Seriously, "Machine Gun Kelly" LOL

Doesn't look old enough to go to school, let alone own a machine gun Happy Dance

Yeah, you guessed it, never heard of him tongue

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 8

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

New to me too @Martin-O2 . Cute boy will have to check him out and see if he's any good.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 3 of 8

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124259 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7514 Solutions

He would have to be better than Eminem to get my attention.So as Eminem is the only rapper I think borders on greatness, I don't think this kid stands a chance upside_down

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 8

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Eminem is great no question @Cleoriff. But I also like Ice Tea, Ice Cube, and LL Cook J. And NWA in their day were fantastic.

Straight Out of Compton is a fantastic film to see how NWA started.

Queen Latifah is also a good rapper and, uniquely can also sing as well, which is rare for rappers male or female.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 5 of 8

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Haha yes we commented on how young he looks. Personally I've not heard a lot of his music but I did like what I heard researching this thread. I don't think he'll be better then Eminem though as he's the best IMO! 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Martin-O2 

Was in college when Eminem first hit the charts.

Not a huge follower of rap but found his tracks quite catchy, so what's your favourite Eminem track then?

Message 7 of 8

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@Anonymous I used to listen to quite a lot of his stuff when I was younger. I wont post any links as his lyrics are definitely not community appropriate but if I had to pick a favourite I'd go for "Without Me" The word play in the lyrics is brilliant and the video is hilarious too.

I also like "Who Knew" which is quite dark, although not his darkest and is a great counter to the criticism he received for the content of his music and how it was corrupting people. 

signature

Message 8 of 8