O2 Priority
Ask questions and share your experience with O2 Priority.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We're looking for O2 Priority Research Panelists!

Hello all, hope you're having a good week so far! At O2 we're constantly trying to improve our products with input from our customers. You might have noticed (or even been a part of) some of our various beta trials and product development initiatives...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 31 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: O2 Priority board

Hi everyone, Welcome to our Priority forum board. Here's some info to get you started: Need help with Priority? This board is here for you to ask questions from other community members and receive answers on everything that you might need help with r...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Priority Tickets Calendar! 24 - 30 December

Hey everyone! There are a ton of fantastic offers for gigs and other events listed on Priority Tickets each week with early access often available for O2 customers. We wanted to list some of the great events going on sale this week to make sure you d...

Screen Shot 2018-12-24 at 13.22.01.png Screen Shot 2018-12-24 at 12.44.39.png

Upcoming Priority Offers: 24th December Onwards

Hey everyone, With Christmas just around the corner and everyone's wallets feeling the strain what better time to grab one of the fantastic offers available on Priority! If you're looking for a new appliance or one of the many things sold at Argos yo...

Channel Update - 241218-1.png
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 rip off for service charges.

FYI, I bought two tickets now in December 2018 for the concert in May 2019 (Mark Knopfler). Each ticket was £50, but i paid £14 service charge and £3.50 facility fee. This 17.5% on top of the tickets. The irony is that I bought tickets at the O2 box ...

Branko by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Buying tickets as xmas gift

I'm looking at purchasing tickets for my brother and his girlfriend from o2 priority, would i need to be with them for the tickets or is it possible for him to get access himself without me present? Many thanks

Resolved! Priority Access

More info (Highlight to read)I have this account for my child who has the phone at school but am wanting to access the priorty access area, can I have the code sent some other way as they will not be able to communicate with me.I have this account fo...

Upcoming Priority Offers: 17th December Onwards

Hi everyone, I hope you’re all settling into December and are readying your homes for the big day On Priority, we're loving Christmas with plenty to have you covered across the festive period! We have some huge Prize Draws coming your way, including ...

Coffee Channel Update - 131218-1.jpg
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

ariana grande

I got up 10 mins before tickets went on sale today for Ariana Grande tickets for 14th september sweetener world tour, got on straight away pressed standing 2 tickets, it said wow loads people turned up today formed a que then told me it couldnt find ...

jadeus by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ariana Grande VIP package price

Hi guys Priority tickets for Ariana Grande go on sale tomorrow for the O2 arena but will not say the price? Does anyone know or have any idea on how much they will be?

Susto at the O2 Institute!

Hey everyone! Susto is an American indie rock band from Charleston, South Carolina and will be performing at the O2 Institute, Birmingham in May of next year! You can pick up tickets for this gig over on the Priority site right now! Do we have any Su...

Screen Shot 2018-12-17 at 10.50.23.png
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why have I never recieved my tile tracker???

Months ago I was promised this tile mate free gift, nothing ever arrived. I've hunted the net and can't find an address or phone number to contact, all I can find is a customer services number but when I call them they are unable to help me and just ...

Popee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 35 replies
  • 0 kudos