Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Community Manager

Lewis Capaldi

Screenshot 2019-04-23 at 10.40.01.png

Hi everyone, 

On Wednesday 24 April at 9:00am, you will be able to grab some tickets for Lewis Capaldi's 2020 UK tour on PriorityHappy Dance

The Scottish singer-songwriter announced earlier this year his upcoming debut album, due to be released in May. You might know him if you're familiar with the two EPs he has already released, or from his more recent single, "Someone you loved", which reached number 1 in the UK Singles chart this year:

Tickets will be on sale for the following dates:

• Monday 2 March 2020: O2 Apollo Manchester.
  • Tuesday 3 March 2020: O2 Apollo Manchester.
  • Thursday 5 March 2020: The SSE Hydro, Glasgow.
  • Thurday 12 March 2020: The SSE Arena Wembley, London.

Are you looking forward to Lewis Capaldi's debut album? Any fans interested in seeing him live? smiling

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 674

Re: Lewis Capaldi

With that name and showing the video above, it's obvious he is some relation to Peter Capaldi who played Dr Who...and he is a distant relative.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/music/music-news/rising-scottish-star-lewis-capaldi-1207...

*The Game Is On*

Community Manager

[ Edited ]

@Cleoriff wrote:

With that name and showing the video above, it's obvious he is some relation to Peter Capaldi who played Dr Who...and he is a distant relative.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/music/music-news/rising-scottish-star-lewis-capaldi-1207...

@Cleoriff I didn't realise until I read about it this morning when writing this topic! Are you a fan of either (or even both!) or them?

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 674

Not really @EmilieT 

Today was the first time I heard of Lewis Capaldi so would need to listen to him more before I decide

As for Peter Capaldi, he may be a very good actor, but was the worst Doctor Who (in my opinion) tongue winking

*The Game Is On*

Anonymous

I agree. He was one of the worst but that actually goes to Colin Baker I think for the 100% worst