Lewis Capaldi

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Screenshot 2019-04-23 at 10.40.01.png

Hi everyone, 

On Wednesday 24 April at 9:00am, you will be able to grab some tickets for Lewis Capaldi's 2020 UK tour on PriorityHappy Dance

The Scottish singer-songwriter announced earlier this year his upcoming debut album, due to be released in May. You might know him if you're familiar with the two EPs he has already released, or from his more recent single, "Someone you loved", which reached number 1 in the UK Singles chart this year:

Tickets will be on sale for the following dates:

• Monday 2 March 2020: O2 Apollo Manchester.
  • Tuesday 3 March 2020: O2 Apollo Manchester.
  • Thursday 5 March 2020: The SSE Hydro, Glasgow.
  • Thurday 12 March 2020: The SSE Arena Wembley, London.

Are you looking forward to Lewis Capaldi's debut album? Any fans interested in seeing him live? smiling

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

With that name and showing the video above, it's obvious he is some relation to Peter Capaldi who played Dr Who...and he is a distant relative.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/music/music-news/rising-scottish-star-lewis-capaldi-1207...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

With that name and showing the video above, it's obvious he is some relation to Peter Capaldi who played Dr Who...and he is a distant relative.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/music/music-news/rising-scottish-star-lewis-capaldi-1207...

@Cleoriff I didn't realise until I read about it this morning when writing this topic! Are you a fan of either (or even both!) or them?

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Not really @EmilieT 

Today was the first time I heard of Lewis Capaldi so would need to listen to him more before I decide

As for Peter Capaldi, he may be a very good actor, but was the worst Doctor Who (in my opinion) tongue_winking

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
I agree. He was one of the worst but that actually goes to Colin Baker I think for the 100% worst
Message 5 of 5