O2 Priority
Ask questions and share your experience with O2 Priority.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: O2 Priority board

Hi everyone, Welcome to our Priority forum board. Here's some info to get you started: Need help with Priority? This board is here for you to ask questions from other community members and receive answers on everything that you might need help with r...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SMS

Received a text message from priority today, and I’m now just unsure if it’s legit.The text message (had no number) but I’m sure that now they normally contact you. Can anyone else help? Is this o2?Also the message had this email address in it o2prio...

Emmmaj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Priority Tickets Calendar!

Hey everyone! There are a ton of fantastic offers for gigs and other events listed on Priority Tickets each week with early access often available for O2 customers. We wanted to list some of the great events going on sale this week to make sure you d...

Screen Shot 2018-07-30 at 13.48.53.png Screen Shot 2018-07-30 at 13.48.33.png

England vs Japan at Twickenham

Hey everyone, Rugby fans are in for a treat with tickets for the England vs Japan match at Twickenham going on sale with Priority on Wednesday 1 August. Twickenham Stadium is the largest dedicated rugby union venue in the world and what better place ...

Screen Shot 2018-07-30 at 13.48.53.png

Gorgon City tickets on Priority!

Hi everyone! Amongst other many great offers, tickets for the English duo Gorgon City are going on sale in Priority this week Wednesday 1 August at 10:00 am - make sure to pencil it down This English electronic music production duo is formed of Kye "...

Screen Shot 2018-07-30 at 13.47.37.png
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pre Sale Buble tickets

Has anybody else had problems getting tickets for Buble, seems that you can only get 1 and not 2 tickets, plus you cannot choose seats or am I doing anything wrong??

PG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to delete a saved offer

Hi All, I'm new to O2 and tried at noon last Friday and today to get 4 free tickets to a Merlin attraction through O2 Priority. Now I know the likelihood is extremely low since there are only 500 tickets available so, after being unsuccessful last we...

Confuzzle by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Priority Code Help

Hi, I am new to this, but hoping someone can help. I was one of the random lucky ones to get a code for free tix to Thorpe Park, which is great. However, after the code was texted through the Priority site crashed and I couldn't get to the URL for th...

Resolved! Free Thorpe Park tickets

Hi, I just went on your O2 priority app and saw you had 4 Free Thorpe Park tickets. I waiited till the 0's second and click get now but they were already sold out. How is that posislbe in 1 second !!!! How many did you have? Only 8 !!!!This is ridicu...

Snaessens by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Priority Summer Offers! Virgin trains Seat Sale

Hi everyone Warning all Priority customers: You snooze, you lose. Be spontaneous and do something fab and fun this August. Until midnight on 27/07/18, you can book and save on a range of red hot fares, paying as little as £5. Priority sale includes V...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! URGENT How to buy Priority tickets

I have registered for O2 Priority and want to buy tickets for pre sale tomorrow. How do I do it - is it online or over the phone and do I not need a code ?

LibbyH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos