O2 Priority
Ask questions and share your experience with O2 Priority.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

NOW CLOSED - 🚀£20 Voucher Reward With The Priority Beta App Testing Adventure🚀

**Sorry, the testing opportunity window has now closed** Hey everyone! Exciting news! We're on the lookout for enthusiastic Virgin Media O2 customers to be part of our Beta testing group for the Priority app. The goal is to help us find any issues an...

Priority.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

FAQs: O2 Priority board

Hi everyone, Welcome to our Priority forum board. Here's some info to get you started: Need help with Priority? This board is here for you to ask questions from other community members and receive answers on everything that you might need help with r...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free cloakroom at Brixton today

Does anyone know where I'd find a code or something for O2 users being able to get use of free cloak room today (Sunday) at Brixton Accademy please?

LKB1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nero

Hello have o2 stopped Nero on a Tuesday?It’s not showing on my ap ?

Dean3202 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Priority Moments app

HelloWondering whether anyone can help.For the past 3 days a red coloured No. 1 figure has appeared on the right-hand side of my iphone o2 Priority Moments app screen.Have checked whether there are any messages, but there appear to be none.Can anyone...

frankie805 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Priority app unable to connect

Anybody else experiencing issue with Priority sign in? App working ok till last night, now get message" Unable to connect at the moment, sorry about that." Have uninstalled & reinstalled several times without success. Any ideas please?

PAG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 69 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Priority app stopped working

Hello, this is the third day of my priority app saying 'unfortunately, o2 priority has stopped working'. The message was initially popping up before I clicked on the app. I've tried removing it from my phone and reinstalling it, and filled out error ...

Carr1e by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chemical Brothers: Priority Ticket Con

So, I really wanted tickets for the Chemical Brothers at Alexandra Palace in October and waited patiently for that 48 hour pre-sale starting today at 9am. The clocked struck 9am EXACTLY and I hit the 'buy' button but was told instantly that all ticke...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 rewards on Priority App

I am sure I used to able to see what amount of rewards I had via atab at the bottom of the Priorirty App or if not there then the my o2 app. I am using an iphone 6. It seems to have disappeared?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 priority

Is o2 priority a fix or do people actually win? Ive been an o2 customer for years and not won a nut or even seen a list of winners.

• 14 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! O2 Priority not compatible with my Samsung S3 mini

I've just switched to an O2 PAYG Classic SIM. The O2 website says "you can use Priority on any handset - all you need is a data connection". So why does it say that the app is not compatible with my device? It has already installed "My O2" without an...

RedRobin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Priority Tickets

Hi Everyone! I'm planning to get some o2 priority tickets and I was wondering how the release works. I have logged into priority with my number and was wondering when it comes to buying the tickets or going through waiting room will I need to log in ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos