New to O2
New to O2? Get information, help and support for new customers here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why is this board read only?

Hello, Have you visited the New To O2 board and are questioning why you're unable to post? I've recently reviewed the boards currently active in our Community, intending to reduce the number of boards and simplify our Community structure. After evalu...

Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Welcome to the New to O2 board!

Hey everyone, Welcome to the New to O2 board! If you're a new O2 customer looking for help getting setup and taking advantage of the benefits of being an O2 customer or if you've been with us for a while and need some assistance with a particular que...

NewO2.png
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! price increase

I have just been with you for 2 months and already I have had an increase on my bill from £10 to £11.73. I was told it would not increase until next April. Can you help?

MrG2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 account

I have had my o2 account activated for more that 48 hours and I still can't log in it still proceeds to say I need to have my account for 48 before I log in and I've had my account for 4 days

sophie110 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract

New contract decision

Gary89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! spend cap

Hi. I woudlike to change my spand cap for 20 pounds

Justyna6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+ Query

I recently got O2 and have been told I have 28 days to pick an extra. I noticed that one of them is Disney+ for free for 6 months. I already have Disney+, but my subscription can conveniently be cancelled in less than the extra deadline. If I do, wil...

CABdroid1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leave 02

Got transferred to O2 to keep good virgin package (price)understand have to pay 2 separate companies but as with last virgin contract increase was very small.now I have to pay nearly £30 a month (miss sold by virgin to keep tv package) don’t know abo...

Wobbling2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change my phone network to 02

I want to change my sim three to 02 but I received an email telling me that they could not confirm my details. I try to call 202 and it's impossible, it sounds like a busy or damaged line always. Place my data, the data of the pac code and I do not k...

Mariale by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Electronic gate - top up

Hello, I have moved into a property that has an electronic gate and this is operated via 02 Pay as you go. Can I make a payment today please.Thanks, Karen Harris

Resolved! Keeping same number after moving from Virgin

Hi, I've just changed my Virgin broadband package and they switched my mobile provider to you. I've got a SIM from you but would like to keep my old mobile number. How do I do that? Thanks, Bill.

Billwuk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos