Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone not delivered again!!!!!

KM9
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Despite being promised the phone on Monday, and Tuesday and Wednesday, it still has not arrived.  The delivery now say they cant find my address (we get delivereies all the time from other conpanies) , but I cannot contact the depot directly as 02 and DHL withold that information and just repeat the same sentences that the phone will be definitely be delivered that day, and then it doesn't arrive. My 02 webpage says the order is complete and does not even offer the tracking service. I can tell you the order is not complete. No one has been able to help in this matter. I have found a company who will deliver the same phone and a similar deal to me in 24 hours. Please tell me how to cancel an order that has not arrived. 

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144950 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27778 Solutions

@KM9 

Call O2.

The best number to call on appears to be 0800 587 4005

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
  • 144950 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27778 Solutions

@KM9 

Call O2.

The best number to call on appears to be 0800 587 4005

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 7

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10271 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3021 Solutions
@KM9

Phone number for DHL Parcels Customer Services :
02476 937 770

They will be able to speak to the depot, or tell you whats happened.
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 7

KM9
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for this number. They couldnt help, but eventually after 2 1/2 hours I did get through to someone who has now cancelled the delivery and assured me I am no longer responsible for this missing phone. Best wishes

Message 4 of 7

MI5
  • 144950 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27778 Solutions

@KM9 

It is always O2's responsibility to chase deliveries.

Not the customers.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 7

KM9
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you... yes I know that number by heart as have been calling it for three days. No they couldnt help at all.. sometimes it was just fully automated with no option to speak to anyone... other times it went through to people who said they 'are not allowed' to put me through to anyone senior, or to the actual depot etc etc... so I had no success with this number... BUT the situation is now resolved and 02 eventually contacted DHL. The delivery is now cancelled. I am ordering the same phone from a new company and will be changing network providers after all these years with 02.  Thanks again fro responding. Much apprecaited. 

Message 6 of 7

KM9
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

yes... 02 kept telling me it was me who needed to chase up the delivery which I spent 3 days doing... I am now much clearer about my rights as a consumer / customer as a result of this process. Thanks again

Message 7 of 7