Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

logging into my account

AnnieH1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I cannot log into my account as O2 no longer recognises my number. They say I don't have an account. However I am still receiving signals and being billed each month.  ???? It also means I can't log into chat and I cant find anyone to talk to.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@AnnieH1Ring customer services again and hopefully you will get someone who knows what they are talking about. All numbers are in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support . On second thoughts @AnnieH1 I will ask one of our account advisors to help. @O2Lisa are you able to assist @AnnieH1?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

Kate131
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Why is it that everyone who spends their life answering queries on here has "the" most annoying signatures - a real throwback to dial up internet having naff signatures on every post AND doesn't seem to realise that putting #Guide does not work and just gives the poor so and sos trying to get help a list of posts.  Can you all please stop copying and pasting supposed "help" when it isn't help at all.

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/c-o2uk/Guide%25253A+Coronavirus+Community+Help+and+Support/pd-p/Guide0...

is the link you supplied with your hashtag copy and paste job.

Unless people realise you have to then click View in Store (what the heck does that mean) your replies are about as much use as a chocolate teapot.

Can no-one on here actually communicate instead of constant copy and paste. 

And please, ditch the signatures.  

Message 3 of 4

O2Lisa
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Hi @Cleoriff, thanks for the tag 😊

Sorry to hear this @AnnieH1, I'll message you privately and get this sorted for you.

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 4